Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Rico's Gallery of Wrecks & Tactical Ineptitude

The results of having my cohones handed to me in no uncertain by @Nelson1812 and his sharp-shooting Shermans in our CMFI QB battle using some unusual Tunisia themed maps ... burning panzers and dead or surrendering crews pretty much sums up the result. Well played, sir. :salute:

CMFI-003.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I like the camo scheme on the panzers, who's are they? Did you get them at the BF repository?

I uploaded them from GreenAs Jade a while back -- from a guy called WOKI -- they ate actually WOT and War Thunder skins -- they work pretty well if judiciously applied :)

I also applied Pz IVJ camo schemes to PzIVh & g' -- seems to work ok.

I can dropbox them to you if you want.

Mayhem and madness ... I thought the ruined house on the bottom left corner was clear of enemy ... so I too hastily push a StuG forward to fire in between at the enemy rear area. Turns out a squad of Tommies was still lurking who proceeded to disable my StuG with a lucky hand grenade hit ... my crew bails, it's nasty close-quarter fighting with supporting infantry in the square behind and in houses to left and right throwing hand grenades as well ... it's a mess. :shocknaz:

CMFI-005-stugs3.jpg~original

Love CM for these little encounters amongst the chaos of the larger battlefield... in CMFI QB vs @DasTiger

Two Tommies and their trusty Lee-Enfield rifles on outpost duty...

Some German scouts probing the lines ... first one gets shot down ... the second scout silhouettes himself against the sky while shooting at the remnants of a MG postion off screen...

... and pays the price.

Back