Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Roman Civil Wars -- the FGM Field of Glory II Campaign (in the works)

Just got the game and d/l bundle. Been looking at POA, terrain and unit types.

Was going to see how things develop. But if you are pushed for another player I will particpate.

If you get more players I will sit it out or in reserve.

Here we go.... this is the proposed Rule Set so far ... open for commentary ... idea is to have fun, intrigue and back stabbing... and balanced, fair Field of Glory Battles (for the most part) that will depend on player's skills.

Let me know if it's all a little too complicated ... the campaign system's quite simple really, just takes a bit of explaining all the options and variations... wait until @poesel71 sees this...LOL

It was lots of fun working this out -- let's see if we can get at least 4 players interested to give it a go :)

@Mad Mike @Wellsonian @Nelson1812 @enigma6584 @Badger73 @Bootie @General Sir Anthony C H M

View attachment 16171

View attachment 16172

View attachment 16174

View attachment 16173

View attachment 16175

View attachment 16176

View attachment 16177

View attachment 16178

Ave, @Rico. I'm sorry to be an idiote!
Which FoGII module applies to this campaign? Rise of Rome? Legions Triumphant? Thank you. :unsure:

Sign me up as a Faction Leader if it is not too late. Sorry for delay in response, real life busy.

Sign me up as a Faction Leader if it is not too late. Sorry for delay in response, real life busy.

Not too late -- welcome aboard --crazy RL work week here as well -- should be able to sort this out and get it into shape this weekend. :2charge::2charge: (we need a roman legionary emoji)
69f6cbf869fec31a2773944b522e22ca.jpg

Looks like we'll be having a THREE-faction civil war -- no problemus -- all good :)

Last edited:
Back