Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Roman Civil Wars -- the FGM Field of Glory II Campaign: RULES

jJmCYOD.jpg

HFD2Rju.jpg

cYKRotM.jpg

4KB057P.jpg

ZoDBvy2.jpg

IP9XdfG.jpg

9WnEeEJ.jpg

uD6b0U4.jpg

@Rico - Questions about Garrisons & Legions:
  1. Are both forces the same size for battle purposes?
  2. Is the only difference between them the Garrison unit limitation restrictions?
Gratias tibi ago.

1. Yes. All battles are balanced points wise.

2. Yes, and the unit selection limitation makes quite a qualitative difference on the battlefield.

Just a minor observation:

The Roman army list (24BC - 196AD) will have two "Standard" Roman Legionaries (of Superior Troop Quality). This can not be changed unless by modding of the army list itself.

So for Garrisons these two units would always be included.

I guess we could mod this easily, if required. For example on top of an existing modification like TT Mod version 1.5.3 (http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=477&t=89442).

Just a minor observation:

The Roman army list (24BC - 196AD) will have two "Standard" Roman Legionaries (of Superior Troop Quality). This can not be changed unless by modding of the army list itself.

So for Garrisons these two units would always be included.

I guess we could mod this easily, if required. For example on top of an existing modification like TT Mod version 1.5.3 (http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=477&t=89442).

We can live with that ... don't want to fiddle with mods.

We can live with that ... don't want to fiddle with mods.

Understood.

It is fairly easy though and could look like this - first picture, the Garrison army, second picture, the Legion.
Mod of the Mod already completed (maybe adjustments for balance would be necessary):

2OcqDh9.png

PwTChrt.png

Just for reference, if you would ever like to come back to the idea.

Understood.

It is fairly easy though and could look like this - first picture, the Garrison army, second picture, the Legion.
Mod of the Mod already completed (maybe adjustments for balance would be necessary):

2OcqDh9.png

PwTChrt.png

Just for reference, if you would ever like to come back to the idea.

I haven't looked into the whole mods thing yet -- maybe will have a look.

Back