FGM SITE OVERSEER
ADMIN
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
None.
Email
mvangroll@msn.com
@Gunner - FYI, there's no image in your post. "The image your are requesting does not exist or is no longer available." (imgur.com)

Badger73

FGM SITE OVERSEER
ADMIN
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
None.
Email
mvangroll@msn.com
I get @Badger73 why you wanted that image to show ;) - looks like you did a good job on your oppo :2charge:
I wish I could claim tactical genius but, truth be told, @Lethal was struck by the worst possible string of bad luck at the worst possible moments. The final score does not reflect how close it might have been otherwise. I truly enjoyed the turn of a friendly card . . . .

Last edited:

PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
@PhilM @Sgt Grunt
Would you start a conversation with me and tell me the score? I also would like to ask a few questions. Thanks!
I think (thought!) that you are privy to our battle dropbox, and know my (Allied) password ... I was assuming that you would look at the final files for the results screen?

Happy to try and answer any questions, but not sure if you want to keep the Allied conversation separate from the Axis one? Or does that not matter now the battle is over?

Gunner

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
@PhilM
The problem is I have about 6 Dropbox's with the same "Scouts Out Round Three" name.
When I load a file I have to work my way through all the passwords until I find the correct one. It's a bit of a chore. ;)
Lesson learned. I think the first round four file will be unique to each match-up.

Jolly Olly

FGM Lance Corporal
Hello all!

Just updating on game status since it looks like others are wrapping up.

Sly and I are rather actively trying to knock the snot out of each other. I think we are down to about the 20 minute mark.

poesel71

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
@PhilM
The problem is I have about 6 Dropbox's with the same "Scouts Out Round Three" name.
When I load a file I have to work my way through all the passwords until I find the correct one.
Please note that you can change the dropbox folder name without changing it for others. This of course only works for the topmost folder.

Edit: @MeatEtr and me have 28 minutes to go and do a turn per weekday on average.

Gunner

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
@Jolly Olly @Meat Grinder @Sgt Grunt @Nort @A Canadian Cat @JTimo @Badger73 @rocketman @Swank @Mad Mike @sspoom @MeatEtr @SlySniper @Lethal @Nelson1812 @Berto @Herroberst63 @PhilM @poesel71 @stefano

I have just sent out an email as to the status of everyone's games asking for what file you are up to.
I know I have access to some Dropbox's but if you would respond it would save me some time from admin duty.
(Ha! as I'm typing this a box popped up saying Swank and Berto just exchange file 90 in the Dropbox)
So if you would, please either post here or in a reply to the email what file you are up to.
Thanks!

Edit: The six players whose game is completer there is no need to respond.

Last edited: