Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Scouts Out Tournament Replacement Needed

Gunner

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Due to an unfortunate communication error on my part, Delliejonut needs to bow out of the Scouts Out Tournament.
Is there anyone willing to take his place?
You will need CM Fortress Italy with Gustav Line v4.0.
You will be playing the Allies vs SlySnipers Axis.
This is Round 3 of 4 rounds.
I am looking for someone who will commit to finishing the final two rounds.

For further information see the Scouts Out thread.

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/scouts-out-tournament.411/

Well now....can't say I know quite what this tournament is about...but I'll have a go at 'ol Sly if you and he will have me.
:2charge::2charge::2charge:

@Gunner, Just to make sure everyone is on the same page:
  • @Jolly Olly is playing Allies against @SlySniper as the Axis correct?
  • As the Allies start the match, are you providing @Jolly Olly the scenario file and @Delliejonut's password for the tournament?
  • Will you be communicating directly (PM or email) with Jolly and Sly to get them going?
As always with every human communication, Murphy's Law applies and Finagle's Corollary is in effect. Just want to bring our boys home by Christmas . . . :)
BTW @Jolly Olly, thanks for stepping up and be warmly welcomed to Gunner's Little Patch of Military Mahem!

Yes. Gunner emailed me last night. I am good to go. Should be able to get file to Sly tonight.

Thanks for letting me fill in. I'm looking forward to it...I think...lol.
:confused:

File out to Sly albeit a little later than planned. We should be good though I'll have a couple days delay over the weekend. We have played each other once before and I feel pretty sure we will manage a good turn rate without any problem.

Back