Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Scrolling

Titan

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Scrolling around the map seems very rapid, after watching one of Jose wales AAR's his scrolling seems at a nice smoth pace. Is there anyway you can adjust the scroll rate?

Not for the keyboard camera movement but for the mouse yes. If you click, hold and drag; the further away from the click point the faster the camera moves and the closer to the click point the slower it moves.

As I was writing that it occurred to me that you might be talking about the mouse at the edge of the screen movement. I, personally, hate that method *because* of how fast it is. That and my habit of flicking my mouse off to the edge of the screen while I work. I am very very happy, and likely the main reason, that you can turn that off in the newest versions of the games. I would recommend using the keyboard movement keys and see how that speed feels.

Thats for that..Ive been using keys but sometimes when i zoom in just one touch goes to far. But great didnt know about the hold and drag...

Cool thanks..didn't know that. I've just got windows movie maker and been having some fun making my first movie with ourgame. Three minutes in came in at 300 megs and unfortunatley i cant post it

Mine is as well, recently got optic fiber...what software you use for movies? and do you have to put them on youtube first...Never done it before so im a novice

I use Windows Movie Maker also for editing the video. Then I publish it (save the movie file) in 1080p. I watch it through on Media Player and if I'm happy with it I upload it to YouTube. It can take over an hour to upload a 30 minute video.

Cool thanks for that i'm finding its just as much fun making a movie as it is playing...By the way, your on my hit list. When i have finished a game or two will come look'in for ya :)

Back