SCT - ORDNANCE MAPS

Sempai

FGM Major
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCT - SECTOR CAMPAIGN TOURNAMENT
(MAP ROOM)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here I post the Map for You what simplify the strategical Part a bit. That will be the Ordnance Map or also Strategical Map to get a Track of the Movements, Bombardements, the Terraforming and so on. That Map shows the Sector Grid overlayed so You can see where You go and where what Action takes Place.

HQ out!​

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
SCT - STRATEGICAL MAP
HOW TO USE THE MAP
To announce Your Movement You have to post the Quadrant´s Designation and Sector´s Designation from where Your Formation starts and connect them with the Quadrant´s Designation and Sector´s Designation of Your wanted Destination. For Example we want move from Harbour-I to Sector-27. Then that has to look as:

NW-I to SE-27

As You sure have noticed the Sectors 6, 9, 24, 27 are labelled as NW, NE, SW and SE. That is only because the Quadrants Designations have to be written somewhere on the Map. If You want move to or start from one of that Sectors what show the Quadrants Designations You have to use the not shown Sectors Designations!

Quadrants Designations (QD) = Shortcuts of the Wind Directions
Quadrants Borders = Red Frame
Quadrants Colour = Red

Sectors Colour = White
Sectors Borders = White Frame
Common Sectors Designations (SD) = Arabic Numerals
Harbour Sectors Designations (HSD) = Roman Numerals​

TEST CAMAPAIGN´S PROGRESS
STARTING POINTS

MOVEMENTS & COMBAT ACTIONS - Day 1 (Dawn)

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
Thread updated and most of the info moved and worked in the SCT main thread! I hope to finish the re-do tomorrow. So we could start anew from Tuesday on.

Greetings :)

I

idiot94

Thread updated and most of the info moved and worked in the SCT main thread! I hope to finish the re-do tomorrow. So we could start anew from Tuesday on.

Where should I post my questions? This thread or the other one?

Sempai

FGM Major
Here, please! If necessary I overtake them into the other one. But to avoid a mess I would prefer it here.

I

idiot94

Here, please! If necessary I overtake them into the other one. But to avoid a mess I would prefer it here.

Cool :)

My first question is about movement. I read the rules but possibly missed something, but I do not see any differences between moving in "occupied territory" vs. advancing into "neutral sector" or "enemy territory" in terms of "speed". But usually there should be a difference obviously. And that difference will probably make infrastructures like "road", "highway" to be more meaningful here. What do you think?

Sempai

FGM Major
There are no neutral Sectors. Either they are holded by the Natives or already by Your opponent Invader. For our current Test (what´s still the Alpha-Test) there is no difference for speed - only Restriction is if it is Mountain or not. Ways, Roads and Highways have only differences for the Probability that some units bog down and/or get lost. Only Exception is if You have developed wheeled Vehicles. So far as they use the already existing Roads they can use their Speed (3 Sectors per Day) for Surprise Attacks. That may change in later Tests. But just now we hold all so easy as possible.