SEMPAI´s TALL MAPS (CMx1)

Sempai

FGM Major
Dear Comrades!

Here I establish a little library of my tall CMx1 /CMBB & CMAK) maps. Sometimes You will find maps in different threads. That is because of they were thought or used first in a smaller variant and later extended. At the INDEX You will always find for what CM version the map was made behind the map´s name. Generally eastern front maps are made in CMBB and western front maps in CMAK. But it is no problem to convert that maps in the contrary. Most of them I even have already converted so one can get them for both, CMBB and CMAK.

Greetings and happy searching!

Sempai

FGM Major
INDEX

A - WARLORD available at Scenario Depot II now
B - BFoF - BLOODY FIELDS OF FRANCE (CMAK)
C - DUBNO 1941 (CMBB)

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
A - WARLORD (4000m x 2000m)
available at Scenario Depot II

That´s my biggest map so far. It is available for CMBB and CMAK. The CMAK version differs from the CMBB version by the small port who replaced the dead-end station in CMBB. That´s because CMAK has no factory buildings. Furthermore the current versions differs from the pictures slightly. I developped the map on and on over a few years. And finally I´m almost done as it seems.
The map is thought for either a 5000 points QB or an OP. Until now I had two times an OP going. I thought to me that the map is best used as OP with two mighty battles. Sadly CM AI sets the setup zones very silly after a battle is finished. So I think now it is better to make it an OP with many average battles. I´m working on that at the moment.

Northern Part

Southern Part

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
B - BLOODY FIELDS OF FRANCE (2000m x 2000m)

This is a map I made for CMAK only. It plays somewhere in France and imitates a bit the Bocage by using tree lines instead of fences and hedges. The given tall hedges of CMAK I always found that unsatisfying I never used them really. I was able by using the tree lines to establish difficult LOS and surprising ambush possibilities were one would not await them if only looking on the map. This map will be used in the MBC in a month or so. So as always in such a case it will stay Top Secret until the OP was played on it. Only exception is DvC and I play on a heavy changed map following the CoT-III rules.

Last edited: