Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Shout Box Log in problems - or is it me ;)

Z

Zinzan

Morning etc all,

I've been having an intermittant problem messaging in the shoutbox since upgrade.

Yesterday I logged on as normal and posted a message in shoutbox - 20 mins later I tried to post another message and was refused as "the user name is reserved". Since then i've not been able to post to shoutbox, however have been able to post on forums normally (Well as normal as I ever am :rolleyes:).

I've tried logging right out, logging in after restarting PC, logging out and logging in from my phone (same problem), starting to irritate me (Well it prevents me irritating everyone else quite so much - that makes it a GOOD thing).

Any help appreciated (Especially if it manages to make him look an idiot or go Doh!)

Techie stuff - Win 10, firefox (both fully updated), user is vaguely sober (this morning)

FIXED, many thanks Bootie.

For those who think they might have the same problem (Oh sooooo many problems!!!!) answer is :

USE THE BLOODY "PROFILE" button bottom right of shout box...... (and yes it's my emphasis, I remember reading this advice several times in last month ...)

waaaayyyy too much cider on top of pain killers, cough medicine and man-flu --- Really bad combo.

Fun night, but not working too well today :)

FIXED, many thanks Bootie.

For those who think they might have the same problem (Oh sooooo many problems!!!!) answer is :

USE THE BLOODY "PROFILE" button bottom right of shout box...... (and yes it's my emphasis, I remember reading this advice several times in last month ...)
I'm having an issue where as I cannot "see" the "profile" button as I use an IPad to post/review the site. I've mentioned this to Bootie, I think he is working on it.

Back