Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Slysniper AAR and other actions

Hc21Yva.png

Look at the right flank, look who shows up to the party. note the enemy tank to the left by the side of the building, figured he would be bringing him from that direction also, he does, but timing is poor, so I get one on one once more. Thank You CM Gods

Icr1W4u.png

Now back at center stage, my tank starts to give that coward some new breathing holes to help with fresh air since it stinks with human fluids from within.

l4vwuH0.png

it needs more holes, so we deliver.

52r0NnT.png

he gets tired of me doing that and return fires. both tanks decide they have had enough and will retreat.

Last edited:
bJg43Vm.png

So after all that, where do I stand.

Killed one tank on the ridge, two on the roadway this side of the objective. Well the count is down to 3 against 4.

two minutes left. I am in a terrible position and no good answers. Lets review the units.

Tank at the objective, has its ass facing a unseen enemy tank of his that has to be aiming in on me likely. (plan: reverse into the objective and hope for a Devine intervention)

tank in the center lower area, cannot see the enemy, if I go for the one in the field below me, the ridge tank can see him, so what else can he do. (Plan: I will run him to the left around the edge of the building hoping to spot the tank on the ridge and give support against it. ---- why )

Because my left flank tank cannot see anything, if I move him to the right. both the ridge tank and the tank down below me in the wheat can likely see him, and he is toast. But I need him to go and do that, find a target and get into the battle. which he does. (my goal was to move to a place that the tank in the valley cannot see him at, using the building near the road as the line of sight block)

ZI9litu.png

So my left flank tank makes his move. Look close, because the tank commander has a 4 leaf clover hanging there, do you see it.

This first shot from his tank on the ridge hits

WyMpO41.png

The second shot misses, I still have not spotted him.

k75hC5I.png

His third shot hits

0rt7rhr.png

His forth also, but I finally reply a second or two behind him.

Last edited:
mkUEQcI.png

then once again , we exchange shots. both hit

shYFHZO.png

But my hero's stay seated, while his boys decide they are fighting a ghost tank and flee their armor.

Dse8Gvm.png

Then , his tank in the field also jumps in and tries to kill my unit.

This shot actually wins the game for me, because after this hit, my crew reverses to get out of there, but this causes them to move to their finial location which will be the best shot and spot of the game.

g4hECxa.png

then my tank at the objective finally gets in the duel with that invisible armor he has had up there for the last couple of minutes

CIUdBFa.png

He fires, then I fire

62nKZbs.png

Then he fires once more - oh my look at the time

OfKON0G.png

Oh here he is, my retreating hero, happens to find himself right here.
One shot, one huge explosion (the only one in the whole game) and only one second left.

The Best part is
Meatetr will never forget, this is a loss that will burn itself within his brain cells for all eternity.

Great AAR, great come-back. but why did you win as the score was exactly the same? Or is it decided by most tanks left?

I'm glad that people are enjoying this, because I really did forget how much effort it takes to make something like this.

But it was a classic, not a typical battle by any means.

Indeed! Anyone who kicks @MeatEtr 's ass (the pretender to the FGM Meaty Throne) is ok in my book. Well done, Sir!

Seriously though, great job on the AAR @SlySniper this battle deserved it. It just goes to show, never give up and never surrender. That final turn was certainly a jaw dropper. Congrats again and enjoy your gift from the CM gods! :cheers:

Oh and for the record, I knocked him out of the Drums of War tourney at the same time we finished this battle. :2charge:

Back