Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Smilies

I understand that there is a lot happening behind the new face of FGM , but a gentle reminder...if you notice I use them a lot :) and miss them...would like to miltary ones if possible, will pay for if need be. You know me Bootie I will put the money where needed. If any needs arise with his switch over then let me know. Also if the ladder is to simple for use I will cash in for a bigger better one as you see the need.:cool:

I understand where your coming from with the smilies. But what you need to remember is we are keeping this site as basic as possible and with minimal add ons for the next couple of weeks. The new software gets released on the 16th and there is no point in making changes on this forum software that might not be compatible.

As for the ladder software being basic... yes some may say it is but it has some nice features such as Most Wins » Most Games » Best Streak » Most Kills »

Most kills is something we need to talk about though but I will get to that eventually. :)

More details will be drip fed to you guys. :)

:DThen I wait with these friends :)for that day.;) I hope you understand I was just asking as politely as typing could be.:eek:

Back