Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Some CMRT to greet the New Year?

Brengun

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
That impulse to scratch my RT itch is back, again. I have no preferences on which side I play.

I feel I ought to play some of RT’s scenarios if only to explore them in a HvH context, but heck I don’t mind if it’s a QB. So no fixed preference there either.

I prefer to use Dropbox for game file sharing and can usually do a game file daily. Let me know if you’re interested. I’ll be happy with one regular sparring partner.

Hi Brengun! I am certainly up for any and all CM games. My DB e-mail is: surgicalcoder65@aol.com

I will let you choose the scenario and the side, then maybe we can alternate afterwards. Like you, I am good for at least a turn a day. Thanks!

Rich

Hi Brengun! I am certainly up for any and all CM games. My DB e-mail is: surgicalcoder65@aol.com

I will let you choose the scenario and the side, then maybe we can alternate afterwards. Like you, I am good for at least a turn a day. Thanks!

Rich
Thanks Rich. I’ll do so and send you an invite to a Dropbox folder later today. Cheers,

Brendan

Thanks @jobu88. I would take you up on that if I had the game time available.

Back