Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

SPOILER ALERT!![TV SERIES] THE WALKING DEAD - TAKE THE POLL.

Whose brains would you enjoy seeing Negan bash in to start up the next episode?

• Carl

• Eugene

• Glenn

• Daryl

• Michonne

• Maggie

• Abraham

• Rosita

• Aaron

• Sasha

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good thing I watched it last night. :cool:

As always,. just to be a pedant, if you browse to this post from the 'New Posts' sidebar, the 'Spoiler' in the header is completely truncated.... (as it's at the end, not the start)

Brutal ending.... Neagan did say he wanted Rick intact. I would be stunned if the writers chose any of the women...

Edit: Ahh, who we'd like to see get belted, not who will be belted... I'm not sure I'd like anyone to get belted TBH..

Good thing I watched it last night. :cool:

As always,. just to be a pedant, if you browse to this post from the 'New Posts' sidebar, the 'Spoiler' in the header is completely truncated.... (as it's at the end, not the start)

Brutal ending.... Neagan did say he wanted Rick intact. I would be stunned if the writers chose any of the women...

Edit: Ahh, who we'd like to see get belted, not who will be belted... I'm not sure I'd like anyone to get belted TBH..
Good catch. Put the "spoiler alert" at the beginning now.
Ahhhhh! @Gnarly You really going to deflate my post by being Joe 'nice guy'? Come on. There has to be someone at sometime that did something stupid to get on your nerves.

Sorry, didn't saw this post before.

I guess Maggie would be just horrible enough for the show. Glenn is so expected that I would be disappointed.

Anyone outside the historical ones (Rick, Carl, Michonne, Maggie, Glenn, Daryl) would feel like a sidestep.

As for whom it is, I’d say Glenn, Abraham, or Eugene in this order.

Just a question for you guys:

Did Negan just guessed Alexandrian intentions (unlikely) or provoked a chain of event to get there:

No more doctors THEN Maggie disease THEN the trap? I don’t know how but it seems a plausible scenario…

Back