Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Staffing Update

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Guys just a little update.

As you know I own the FGM as the founder member... yadda yadda. o_O

Ithikial is my 2nd in Command so if I perish down a sink hole or get hit by a meteorite he will take over.

Well now I'd like to expand the 'command team' further and @Badger73 will be joining us as FGM Site Overseer.

His role will be to keep an eye on day to day business around the forum and ensuring everything is kept in check and being my chief reminder to do 'stuff' that I have a tendency to forget.

With the addition of Badger to the command team it also gives me a fresh head to bounce ideas of in relation to the direction of the site and what we should or shouldn't do. He recently crashed through his 3 year anniversary as a member of the FGM and gives us a nice 360 degree accountability as we are now covered in Oceania, Europe and America due to time zones. I look forward to his input which has always been top notch through our private discussions and more of his ideas can be implemented on the site.

He did ask for a free bar to be opened on the FGM Credit Card but he was quickly slapped down.

That is all....

*Bootie walks off*

:)

<snipped>
Well now I'd like to expand the 'command team' further and @Badger73 will be joining us as FGM Site Overseer.
His role . . . being my chief reminder to do 'stuff' that I have a tendency to forget.
<snipped>
:)

** cough **
@Bootie, CMBN: Battle at Beauvais, boss. CMBN: Battle at Beauvais . . . :shocknaz:
** cough **

Congrats Badger !
5C1YJDI.gif

Good move oh glorious leader -
It is always good to promote minions who can be sacrificed should it be necessary! (Errrrr Congrats @Badger73 )

Congratulations to your promotion, Badger! :) Keep all the paperwork updated and in good order though. ;)

Back