Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Steam group

D

Dutch Grenadier

For those inhere using Steam. Maybe we can make our own FGM group of friends?
Play some Steam games together or vs eachother?

Add your Steam name:

cpl_holland (DG)
Bootie609
lighthorsefgm
Nathengun
MeatEtr
Pauloondra
Vartuoosi
muileach (Cillmhor)
sarelsopbeen (Daisy)
|tb|paladin (7thCav)
Johnsyfgm
Fredrocker_FGM
Ithikial

My son is into the Steam thing...can you explain about what it is for us old folks...LOL

You basically download a client and from there you can download games bought digitally. Folk dont like it because you dont get the disks but I like it as it automatically updates everything etc.

Some games are real cheap too.

I like the idea of an FGM group.

I downloaded Red Orchestra and got 2 free mods with it. Darkest Hour and Mare Nostrum namely Europe and N. Africa WW2.

My Steam name is bootie609. I will leave it in your capable hands to set up an FGM group DG. :)

What I like about Steam is indeed you can buy games directly and the program keeps it updated. And you can also chat and voice chat.

And Steam always has some free games to download. The lastest being Memoir '44. Wich is a cool game and I would love to play some games vs anyone of you.

Hey Dutch,

I like Steam for Bootie's reasons listed above.
Almost all my games are turn base games, no RTS as of yet. I have 51 games...love those xmas package deal sales.
thinking of purchasing Red Orchestra if I have a reason too.
MY Steam name is lighthorsefgm......go figure, LOL

Lighthorse
:behindsofa:

OK I just joined...name is 2054172 go figure no one else had it LOL

@2054172

Look under friends or invites... thats you added to my friends list and after to our group.

@Bootie
I used to play RO incl the DH mod but quit since Worl of Warcraft took most of my time.
My brother is in one of the best RO/DH clans --> 29th infantry

Bootie your promoted to officer so you have admin rights. And I just like to "hang" with my friends on Steam and (voice)chat

Accepted all invites thanks guys...hey lighthorse how about you?

Back