Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Steam sale -> which CM is better

Zimny

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
All CM games with its modules are on huge sale on Steam. I own CMBN with all modules and would like to expand my game library :)
Here's question: (If a similar topic is somewhere already, I will be grateful if someone could redirecting me there. I was looking for it but couldn't find :) )

Which WW2 CM game would You recommend?
I know about demos which I can try out. Different theatres of war is also obvious thing :)
My question is more about how many players play a given title and whether there are many people willing to play battles, how do you rate the scenarios in given titles, how do you rate the diversity of maps?

CMRT fells like a good option to buy a game from a completely different theater. Personally, I would prefer if the title was about 1941 and not the second half of the war. But hey, you can't have everything :)
CMFB feels a little same like CMBN, just without hedges :)
CMFI may be a good option, but not really my theatre I think... From CMx1 I never played CMAK and all this time refused to buy it :)

So, what should I do? Where should I put my money? :D
I will appreciate your help ;)

I figured out that sale is just closing so I had to make a decision fast… and put my money on CMFI, thanks @Buckykatt ;)
Since I have it… fancy a battle? :D

Back