Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

step right up

That movie is great! It reminds me of growing up listening to my Grandfather and his brothers tell tales over some "Good ole mountain dew"

I have a free dance card and could use a good instruction on QB ladder games.

In Fact Grinder........Since you are out there trolling for Newbies........Perhaps i should put my hat in the ring ????????? Come-on take on the best!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey hey, thats what we do down here..All Blacks go, you wanna see the NZ Army unit doing a Haka..now thats something else
<snipped>

@Titan - To digress somewhat but couldn't help noticing, when did NZ incorporate female soldiers into the ranks? Are women restricted to specific Military Occupational Specialties?

<snipped>
This is my own ritual i perform before i battle with the grinder

Doesn't that slow down your turn reply rate? :fisher:

@Titan - To digress somewhat but couldn't help noticing, when did NZ incorporate female soldiers into the ranks? Are women restricted to specific Military Occupational Specialties?

Pretty much everything these days other than direct ground combat

Doesn't that slow down your turn reply rate? :fisher:

You gotta be kidding....In fact it speeds it up as i can wait to get into battle.......Only thing that slows me down is climbing over my defeated opponents to get to the rest!!!!!!!!

Back