Stoffel's operation/scenario

I

idiot94

Our friend Stoffel has just sent me a 3-battle operation, any1 interested in trying it out with me? :)

Thanks.

Sempai

FGM Major
Sure! Send it over!

Greetings :)

P.S.: What is with Stalingrad? Didn´t we want to play that too? And I have just tested and am still testing a 6 battle operation of my own with STOFFEL. I would like to play a re-test after changing the need stuff. Are You interested as well to test that?

I

idiot94

Sure! Send it over!

P.S.: What is with Stalingrad? Didn´t we want to play that too? And I have just tested and am still testing a 6 battle operation of my own with STOFFEL. I would like to play a re-test after changing the need stuff. Are You interested as well to test that?
Ha! That! ..I totally forgot after such a long time :p

Sorry bud. Yes, of course we can do that too. (I do not remember why we paused that one, probably because of some incoming MBC or tournaments back then, anyway... now I have time)

I will find time to set up the operation first and send it over to you. ( I did not look at it yet and I plan to play it blind. So whatever info I have I would let you know and leave everything else to the battlefield.)

I

idiot94

Hey, Bro, we were on turn 9 or so. The ball is on SEMPAI's side :D

The map is like ... huge ... I mean, huge huge that kind thing. even with 9, you have to scroll it to see :D So... not much happening right now. Basically, walking.

Sempai

FGM Major
I just noticed You want my turns cncerning the OP. That is a bit bad - I used my "master" password. I wouldn´t want give it away. :( Would it be enough to get IDIOT94s files? If I had known that earlier I had used another password.

I

idiot94

er... I do not think Stoffel wanted all the files, SEMPAI. He only wanted feedbacks for every 10 turns or so.

The files would have been huge if putting together, and I did not save them (only saved the current turn) because of the size.

Sempai

FGM Major
Dear Stoffel, I think the air is out of that battle! :( The delay of orders by lack of experience and most of the times radios is too much. One is just moving (very slowly) around a huge map. Fighting is rather spare. That has to get changed dramatically if I may dare to say that. What do You say?

I

idiot94

Hi, Stoffel,

I am sorry to report to you that SEMPAI and I have been stuck at turn 9 of the OP for a long time now.

And the map is huge, units are enormous ... and it takes time to manage each of them. I have been busy recently and SEMPAI is perhaps busier than I am. So the pace had been very slow. And we regretted that we had to stop this one (this is the longest and biggest one that we are trying) to save time for other things for now. Sorry buddy.

And so far, we had very limited contact, some conscript units in the upper left corner had some skirmish. Toward center, I spotted or heard some light armored vehicles moments. And to the bottom of the map, my mass infantry and stuff are moving slowly upward. The guys in the boats are also moving toward center. They are spotted, as they received some sparse shots, but with damage.

That is about it, for the past 9 turns.

One thing I feel is that the size is a bit too big, which demands quite a lot of concentration of mind for the players ---- meaning that they will have to be interested long enough to see the cool stuff later. But for many turns in the beginning, they would need to click for like 30 mins and then there is not much to see every time. Just my 2c... :)