Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Sudden Strike 4

I used to play Sudden Strike 2 years ago, I really liked the mission editor that came with it.

Reading the front page I'm glad to see it has a pause and play option, but at the same time the top thread in the community section at the moment is people saying not to purchase it and how it's only Sudden Strike in name. I might still give it a look though for sure.

I used to play Sudden Strike 2 years ago, I really liked the mission editor that came with it.

Reading the front page I'm glad to see it has a pause and play option, but at the same time the top thread in the community section at the moment is people saying not to purchase it and how it's only Sudden Strike in name. I might still give it a look though for sure.

that is true but you Always have haters. The game is indeed sudden strike and i love it. i do think that modding and creating custom scenarios will improve the game.

Some of the reviewers say that Sudden Strike 3 is a better game than SS4. Comments?

Regarding graphics SS4 is far more better. SS3 is build with a better editor and mod tool. The creators of SS4 are working hard on improving the game. Once the editor is working then the game will better then SS3.

Back