Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Suggestions Please

Sorry, Ted. Them be the big three; Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. Internet Explorer is still around but pretty obsolete. Good luck!
I've tried Edge but just can't embrace it. Chrome is fine for gmail and such. I've had no problems with Firefox and am surprised to learn that you have.

At this very moment I have Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE11 up and running on my work machine - gotta test in all.

Edge is still beta as far as I am concerned. It does not do basic stuff like remember the size and location of the window I last used and crashes at least once a day.

IE11 is well IE and I really only use it for certain apps that don't work anywhere else or have to work in IE and need to be tested.

Chrome is fine I use it for some of my personal stuff - FB and other social media mainly

Firefox is the go to browser for me. I use a plug-in called No Script that blocks scripts from running - this lets me stop all the ad trackers from doing their thing. If the FB java script is never run they cannot play cookie games and phone home about what I am doing. It is a little more work because every time you visit a new site you have to review the 3rd party scripts they want to run and decide allow some and not others. After a while you have fewer and fewer to review and it works smoothly.

Back