Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Tank Warfare: Tunisia 1943 80% off on Steam

I think the problem with Graviteam games is their sub-par English language tutorials and support. There's a steep learning curve but not much help learning it. I own Tank Warfare Tunisia 1943 and plan to try learning it this winter. all manuals for all Graviteam titles can be downloaded from this page (http://graviteam.com/HELP.html).

YouTube poster "Arch Warhammer" has posted several tutorial videos

80% off is a good price. These resources may help you break in and enjoy the game.

I made the leap and just grabbed it at 80% off, it got me on looks and I love the desert ... loved AK! thanks for the Youtube and manuals help @Badger73!

Arch Hammer's Mius Front Library is very instructive. The game has two parts. The first is the operational phase, which you do on a map. You can then refine that in the tactical phase. It is a very elegant system which I have yet to master but like Badger I will be a pro before long.

Badger, I guess I better get to working on the manual eh?

Truth is it's more of a simulator than a game. But I have watched a lot of Arch Hammer's video's and I understand the sequence and mechanics pretty well. It is not for the faint hearted, it's work.

That's why I struggle with it, Barry. A hobby shouldn't require so much difficult work to enjoy. Such efforts should feel more fun.

Arch Hammer's Mius Front Library is very instructive. The game has two parts. The first is the operational phase, which you do on a map. You can then refine that in the tactical phase. It is a very elegant system which I have yet to master but like Badger I will be a pro before long.

Badger, I guess I better get to working on the manual eh?

See the above. ;)
I do not want to assign you more work! But I do look forward to working together when time allows. :cool:

Last edited:
$7 seemed to good a price to ignore. Lord knows if I'll ever get around to trying this one but what the heck. :D

No, not for a while. I keep promising Badger73 a manual but have not gotten to it yet. But what I have played I like. It has a steep learning curve and sometimes the AI does weird stuff, but it's solid and certainly worth the $7.00. Mius Front is also on sale, but not for the bargain this title was offered up at.

Last edited:
I picked it up as well since it was so cheap but just like all their games I have the best intention to take the time to give them a chance but it takes about 10 min before the UI and the logic of the UI give me a migraine. :(

Back