Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The 6 Nations Rugby 2019 (a bit like American football but with a lot less of the girly protection gear).

re: Wales vs Ireland
Not a good day for Ireland mate, I was hoping they would take Wales apart
Yes the Welsh completely outplayed Ireland, which was a relief for me as it meant I didn't have to spend too much time supporting Ireland - something which goes completely against all decency (Sorry @Bootie :runner: )

re: England vs Scotland
A very good game, for me a good result
Was a GROOT game for the un-aligned, fortunately after the 1st game the result was (slightly) less important for me. I do have to say that the Scots finally played a decent half of Rugby, which must have been a relief after the 4 previous games ;)

I think the final table was a reasonable reflection of the games played -

Wales won the Grand Slam not by playing brilliantly, but by making sure they didn't lose.
England and Ireland failed to win the championship due to their failure to play well in EVERY game.

it meant I didn't have to spend too much time supporting Ireland - something which goes completely against all decency

Hmmm I can't help been slightly offended.

Wales won the Grand Slam not by playing brilliantly, but by making sure they didn't lose.
England and Ireland failed to win the championship due to their failure to play well in EVERY game.

Spot on, but France were completely rubbish.

Hmmm I can't help been slightly offended.
Only slightly, I'm disappointed. btw: my Irish Boss was furious :) OTOH he had a 6' wide poster above his desk saying something similiar :) (He's really not kidding)

Spot on, but France were completely rubbish.
I'd agree, but it's less of a surprise, they've been sh1te for a few years. I've even given up asking "which French team will turn up" they're that bad.

Where's the cheerleader pics? It's not a sport unless there's scantily clad hot babes dancing around! :p

Also while Im dumping on Rugby (hehe :LOL: )..... where's the nations? Judging by their uniforms it's marketing & advertising team A vs team B. o_O

team-murica-best-team-on-the-planet.jpg

Back