Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Damage readout

P

PoorOldSpike

All games start with the 'Ammo' readout showing as default, but a more important readout is the 'Damage' readout, so click the spanner (wrench) icon for any AFV in your force and the readouts for ALL your units will change to 'Damage' for the rest of the game (unless you change them back)
Here my M5 takes a hit from a Pz IVH and we see its radio, optics and tracks damage stats (circled) have turned yellow, indicating some damage. (Green=no damage, yellow= light dam, orange= heavy dam, and a red x means kaputt)
It was purely academic as the PzIVH killed it with its next shot, but if your tanks survive combat it's useful to know if theyre carrying a damaged gun or whatever.
(PS- I'm trying an 'orange flames' mod, see my 2 burning tanks at front of the column) not sure if I like it yet-

be4.gif

It works the other way too, here my tanks hammer a Stug and we can click on it to see its damage readout, it's gun and optics are both red-x'd (bust), and its tracks and radio are turning yellowy-orange to indicate some damage. (the crew bailed a second later)
(Being able to see an enemy's damage stats is probably only possible in Basic Training level which is the difficulty level I use most of the time because it's nearest to CMx1)

be5.gif

(PS- I'm trying an 'orange flames' mod, see my 2 burning tanks at front of the column) not sure if I like it yet-
I'm running that same mod. I think it looks way too orange, but it's still an improvement over the stock flame graphics.

Back