Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Duelists - Titan vs Meat Grinder

Badger73

One of the Few
FGM MEMBER
As a man of delicate sensibilities, I much prefer smack talk directed against someone other than myself. To that end, welcome to the exuberant exhortations and hyperbole thread of @Meat Grinder vs @Titan in a CMFB contest of champions. 'Twill be a gladatorial match of epic proportions and primoridial energies. FGM staff is evenly divided on this outcome with a representative from each of the contending countries. Betting goes through @Ithikial, the actual staff actuary. Bold talk and braggadocio is hosted by me in this very thread.

To that end, oh noble @Meat Grinder, my hero and champion, be inspired by this symphonic motivation, Ride victorious with Valkyries my noble Captain Outrageous . . . .

Here you have it. @Titan will play as ALLIES (US Army). @Meat Grinder plays as AXIS (Waffen SS).
We expect exciting and fascinating DAR's, gentlemen, as well as scurrilous trash talk. Your purpose is to entertain the FGM membership at large, don't you know! :cheerso:
Good luck and good hunting. :shootero:

cm-final-blitzkrieg-2018-06-27-12-01-00-18-jpg.15201

Don't worry, it will be entertaining alright i'm going to enjoy this one, others however may see it as more a horror show.

In Fact, it would be an interesting to see what the Odds are for this as in votes to see who the underdog is? in other words who are people putting there money on. Is it going to be Trophy holder Titan the fearless whom as of now after a break from the game hit his straps and is on a 7 win Streak......Or my Dear American friend the Meat Grinder.

Soooooo, it looks like the computer picked this map for us:

CM Final Blitzkrieg 2018-06-29 14-16-43-17.jpg

@Titan starts in the opposite corner (yes, I looked). I believe this map works in my favor, as I prefer large maps relative to the force size.

The weather conditions are Dense Fog at -19 C.

CM Final Blitzkrieg 2018-06-29 14-17-18-29.jpg
CM Final Blitzkrieg 2018-06-29 14-19-07-11.jpg

These conditions also work in my favor. As a Tennessee boy from the Smoky Mountains, I'm used to dense fog and cold winters. Old Titan has probably never experienced a below freezing day in his life. :)

@Titan , once I win this, I want you to send me a special trophy. I need something else to put on my mantle. Perhaps a Golden Zombie Globe, a Bronze Negan's Bat, or a Silver Big Kahuna Burger? :)
Well i'll be..."Ain't that a daisey" The grinder actually believes he can win this.

Soooooo, it looks like the computer picked this map for us:

View attachment 15233

@Titan starts in the opposite corner (yes, I looked). I believe this map works in my favor, as I prefer large maps relative to the force size.

The weather conditions are Dense Fog at -19 C.

View attachment 15234
View attachment 15235

These conditions also work in my favor. As a Tennessee boy from the Smoky Mountains, I'm used to dense fog and cold winters. Old Titan has probably never experienced a below freezing day in his life. :)

I don't live in freezing conditions and have never experienced it and yes you clearly have the better start postion so you have that advantage as well, that is all the good luck you will get.....But all that means is that you have gone from having No Chance at winning to very little chance.....You will see and experience something you have never seen before this will be nothing short of a humilating route of the Grinder and his army and this will be where they both end up...Hung, slung, and gutted

Grinder.jpg

Last edited:
Back