Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Few Good Men Space Program

New Mission: Dismantle Solar Panel on Sky Nest.

Crew:

@Ithikial - Pilot
@Bootie - Engineer

The launch goes successfully, but as always, the guys pass out during the launch.

L6itrJE.jpg
Bootie passed out before me so I'm happy. :p Having experienced a G-Force full blackout the other week I have new found respect for these pixel astronauts.

Our brave astronauts @Hedgehog @Rico and Nathangun have fulfilled their mission to remain in space for thirty days and return safely to earth.

KvFerL5.jpg

wdFlH6D.jpg

Kncqe7D.jpg

Once on firm ground Mission Control have come up with new ways to risk the lives of our astronauts.
New contracts have come in and Rico and Hedgehog have been given new missions.

Rico's mission is to take a geiger counter reading in one of Earth's tropical biomes.
xGZZyLm.jpg

Hedgehog's mission is to get into a equatorial orbit and then do a maneuver into a 45 degree inclination orbit.
HD3Yf5u.jpg

After a month on R&R both astronauts report for duty.
The plan is simple, both astronauts will launch into space, Hedgehog will perform his mission, land in a tropical area and Rico will step out of the capsule and take a geiger counter reading.

Here's a quick video of the mission, Fraps crashed during the reentry, and I missed a tropical area of Earth and splashed down in the Pacific ocean.

Last edited:
I rejigged my mod list for this game as playing in a real sized solar system was time consuming, as in taking over a half an hour to load the game.
So I now play in a smaller solar system to makes things go quickly.
Here is a video of our adventures.
Bootie, Ithikial and Louis go up to the new Sky Nest space station.
Rico, Dutch Grenadier and Nathangun orbit the Moon.
Enjoy.

@Bootie @Rico @Dutch Grenadier @Louis @Ithikial

Last edited:
Back