Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The killing of Jochen Peiper

Bootie,
Like Earl was saying, American Exceptionalism is the belief that the founders of America were divinely inspired and that America is exceptional in many ways. Believers, like Earl and I, think that American Exceptionalism basically means that America is God's gift to the world.
Lord Bane

I definitely wouldnt agree it was Gods gift to the world and I sense a bit of mischief in that post. However I do think if America wasnt there waving a big stick there would be even more conflict in the world today (and thats despite them being involved in numerous conflicts)... the same I believe can be said about Russia/China. Without 'superpowers' smaller nations in my opinion would be sabre rattling constantly with each other.

hey unique??

what the heck happened?? unique watch this....aliens........hahaha

rommel
hey unique nice talking with you thank you my friend. yous the best.
I tink i saw a putty tat.

mexicans.....

1. Peiper was a mean dude, and a great tank commander.
2. Peiper did mean stuff during the war.
3. The war for Peiper did not end in 1945.
4. Someone killed Peiper for the mean stuff he did in the war.

1. Peiper was a mean dude, and a great tank commander.
2. Peiper did mean stuff during the war.
3. The war for Peiper did not end in 1945.
4. Someone killed Peiper for the mean stuff he did in the war.

But that doesn't make his killing right.

Peiper was Himmler adjutant for many years
Peiper was eye witness of many mass murders in Poland and in Russia as SS officer accompanying shooting squads, he visited many concentration camps
Peiper was devoted nazi high rank officer
Peiper was very cruel for his men and he ordered to kill many of them

a lot of people had many reasons to kill him

Rommel,

What does't the quote have to due with Peiper. I'm sure that was said at a time fo war.

mgk,

I sure that people wanted to kill him, but that does not make it right for the people who killed Peiper to take matters into their own hands. France's government choose not to do anythig about it, so they should have let it go. People here have said Peiper is a murderer he killed a bunch of people, but what are the people that killed him? Aren't they murderers too?

Unique - I agree, that nobody has right to kill other person. I don't think that death penalty sentenced by court, is right IMHO he should spend lifetime in prison.
I just try to show that a lot of people had reasons for vengeance, and I don't approve it but Peiper made a lot of evil during his life so .... somebody decided to bring him to final justice.

Rommel,

What does't the quote have to due with Peiper. I'm sure that was said at a time fo war.

mgk,

I sure that people wanted to kill him, but that does not make it right for the people who killed Peiper to take matters into their own hands. France's government choose not to do anythig about it, so they should have let it go. People here have said Peiper is a murderer he killed a bunch of people, but what are the people that killed him? Aren't they murderers too?

unique,

look it, the dude was not human he gave that up along time ago. he was and is a mad dog. worse than a mad dog. It was his choice to do what he did. he was shot like a mad dog. an old mad dog but a mad dog. he was a scum on the face of the earth. I thought in 1976 he died like a man. A man would have blown his own brains out. now you young people got me thinking he should have been put on TV, beaten, then shot. chopped up and fed to the fishes. his dog should have been shot and his cat. I beleive a goverment did it. it was 1976. need i explain that too. What I hear you saying is every murder should not ever be killed. to bad welcome to the real world. wa waw. I'd of pulled the trigger if I realized what a puke he was at the time. Dang son wake up. you do not gun down pows' they are helpless. they surrendered. maybe peiper should have surrendered. he was put to death.....excuted. It was 1976.

when i quoted patton it was not in reference to peiper it was about the sweat of generals etc. quit reading into everything and trying to cause a ruckess. I know now you want to attack with out any facts. go ahead it's a free country.

No they are not murders

Let me quote something: "Stop judging, that you may not be judged. For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you. Why do you notice the splinter in your brother´s eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ´Let me remove that splinter from your eye,´ while the wooden beam is in your eye? You hypocrite, remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother´s eye.”

Now, who knows where that came from? And what would it actually teach us were we to listen just once?

yes I'm a jew. my mother and father were killed by the likes of you in 1943. then in 1945 the USA 4th armored division freed us and lined up the guards and machined gunned them. in 1967 my brother was killed in a M-60 MBT. in 1991 I was in Iraq killing jew haters.

Let me quote something: "Stop judging, that you may not be judged. For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you. Why do you notice the splinter in your brother´s eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ´Let me remove that splinter from your eye,´ while the wooden beam is in your eye? You hypocrite, remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother´s eye.”

Now, who knows where that came from? And what would it actually teach us were we to listen just once?

Revenge is sweet, Payback is a Mother &^%%$@. then we have the blind leading the blind

unique,

look it, the dude was not human he gave that up along time ago. he was and is a mad dog. worse than a mad dog. It was his choice to do what he did. he was shot like a mad dog. an old mad dog but a mad dog. he was a scum on the face of the earth. I thought in 1976 he died like a man. A man would have blown his own brains out. now you young people got me thinking he should have been put on TV, beaten, then shot. chopped up and fed to the fishes. his dog should have been shot and his cat. I beleive a goverment did it. it was 1976. need i explain that too. What I hear you saying is every murder should not ever be killed. to bad welcome to the real world. wa waw. I'd of pulled the trigger if I realized what a puke he was at the time. Dang son wake up. you do not gun down pows' they are helpless. they surrendered. maybe peiper should have surrendered. he was put to death.....excuted. It was 1976.

when i quoted patton it was not in reference to peiper it was about the sweat of generals etc. quit reading into everything and trying to cause a ruckess. I know now you want to attack with out any facts. go ahead it's a free country.

No they are not murders

You cannot give up being human. Someone is human regardless of who they are or what they have done. I never said a murderer should never be killed. Go back and reread what I wrote. I said that it wasn't a law that allowed the people who killed peiper to do what they did. It was wrong. Further, I never said the killing of pows's was right. It seems you are more into making someone look ridiculous than having a real discussion.

That's the thing, this thread is about peiper it isn't about Patton that is why I asked why Patton was being brought into this. I don't attack with out facts. I use facts and logic. I don't just spew things out because I believe I can. If you cannot handle someone going against things you say then you shouldn't blog. you have been the main individual in this thread that has been on the attack. It's been real, but I think I'm done having a discussion with someone who attacks someone during a discussion.

yes I'm a jew. my mother and father were killed by the likes of you in 1943. then in 1945 the USA 4th armored division freed us and lined up the guards and machined gunned them. in 1967 my brother was killed in a M-60 MBT. in 1991 I was in Iraq killing jew haters.

I see. So you were about 60 when being in Iraq? Sir, you are are talking nonsense and your comments are ignorant and disrespectful. Sadly I can't ask you to leave but I tell you this: It's the likes of you that have made this planet what it is. And that will be my final statement here.

One thing is for sure that ur storries can easily compete the ones of Baron Münchhausen LOL.
I can see that u are one of those who are trying to spoil the good atmosphere of a place in which they were gladly welcomed.

Back