Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Lions of Carpiquet - A CMBN Campaign is Released

Should do. There's only been the odd case where something has gone wrong between Mission's 1 and 2. For Mission 2 it's a big one so go grab a coffee and let it load fully. :) I think that may have been the problem for some people, they got impatient and clicked their mouse during the loading screen which can cause a CTD. (Common across all CM titles in my experinece).

Should do. There's only been the odd case where something has gone wrong between Mission's 1 and 2. For Mission 2 it's a big one so go grab a coffee and let it load fully. :) I think that may have been the problem for some people, they got impatient and clicked their mouse during the loading screen which can cause a CTD. (Common across all CM titles in my experinece).
Wow I forgot about this cam, I remember when it was released and thought def wanna play this one! Thanks for bumping this thread! (y)

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with Mission 2. It keeps crashing on me when I try to start mission 2 by pressing the red button. Regardless of graphic settings, mods, artillery mission status, or install (I've tried reinstalling 4 times with different mods and vanilla). I keep having to restart the mission. Any ideas?

Does it crash even if you don't plan arty? I'm working on a scenario that contains a ton of barbed wire, foxholes, trenches etc and I get CTD with it. IIRC @Ithikial 's campaign contains a lot of that. I played it not long after release so the engine has been updated since.

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with Mission 2. It keeps crashing on me when I try to start mission 2 by pressing the red button. Regardless of graphic settings, mods, artillery mission status, or install (I've tried reinstalling 4 times with different mods and vanilla). I keep having to restart the mission. Any ideas?
Mmmmm yeah too many people have reported this problem now under Engine 4.0. Will take a look at some point. If anyone reads this thread and has no issues launching the second mission please also post and provide tips in the meantime like your settings etc.

@Kevlarburrito - It will take a long time to load that first turn (not to mention the scenario), so avoid clicking the mouse etc while the game is 'thinking.' I know that can cause a crash. Grab a coffee and wait for a bit. Once the battle is underway and the arty is done it's a standard Battalion(+) affair so it will still take some time but should progress along a bit easier.

Back