The Quick & the Dead: BRAWL 3-B

sspoom

FGM Sergeant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
A rush and some luck was my best shot, only 3 of the 5 that rushed still had guns.
You knocked the guns off both of my overwatch tanks with early hits.
Good Game it was fun. 20 more seconds and its @Mad Mike 's victory

Last edited:

Valkatox

FGM Sergeant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Me and @A Canadian Cat have finished our game.
Was pretty fun and a close match, here is the AAR. I was the one that lost 4 tanks.

Good game, thanks!

A Canadian Cat

FGM Company Sergeant Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Very well played indeed. I knew I was behind in tanks so I tried a last ditch effort to contest the other 50 point objective in an attempt to win on points. But @Valkatox clearly saw that coming and the tank tasked with rushing behind his lines and landing on the objective was immobilized as it came down the hill.

Desperate times call for desperate measures - but that desperation frequently does not pay off.

Badger73

FGM SITE OVERSEER
ADMIN
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Nose to nose in a near run thing. There be some true grit. Well done, pardners.

In games that DRAW, 4 points go to the hombre what killed more vee-hick-els and 3 points go to him what's killed less; 4 points to @Valkatox and 3 to @A Canadian Cat. If'n I can count right with my boots still on, here are the Q&D 3-B standings as of 6-Dec-2017. Happy St. Nick's day!
So that all ya'll get the chance to go against each other once, Round 3 will pit @sspoom against @A Canadian Cat while @Valkatox takes on @Mad Mike.
So, for now just find a place to sit a spell whilst we wait for @Rico's next scenario.

Badger73

FGM SITE OVERSEER
ADMIN
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Saddle up, hombres. ROUND 3 is attached and ready for you quick draw gunslingers.

Here the draw:
ROUND 3​
Battle 1: @sspoom (AXIS) against @A Canadian Cat
Battle 2: @Valkatox (AXIS) takes on @Mad Mike.​
@Rico went with some Axis heavy metal for this 3rd battle, Elefant Tank Destroyers in the snow, 7 lumbering vehicles a side. Axis cowboys download and begin. Good luck and good gaming!

Attachments

Badger73

FGM SITE OVERSEER
ADMIN
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Well done @Valkatox & @Mad Mike.
Here are your results for comparing against the Q&D Rd 3 players - http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/the-quick-the-dead-brawl-3.26694/page-5

Seeing as each one of you has played a match against another, unlike Q&D 3, this Q&D 3-B min-tourny will not have a final go-round of the top two scorers in a 4th match.
Award ribbons are pending request from @Bootie until after @sspoom and @A Canadian Cat finish their match.
Merry Christmas, pilgrims. Enjoy your holidays.

A Canadian Cat

Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Yeah, we have been a bit slow - well I have. Back to a more normal pace and will be ending soon - man am I getting trounced...

Badger73

FGM SITE OVERSEER
ADMIN
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
This be a close 'un, pardners. @sspoom and @Mad Mike tied on points but @Mad Mike wins on Kills.

Braggin' rights to @Mad Mike for now.

@Bootie - I need Q&D3 meritorious award ribbons for these four fine fella's.
Drinks are on the house, boys. Until next time, gunslingers. I'm sure we'll cross trails again soon! Thank all ya'll for stoppin' by and hangin' out.

A Canadian Cat

Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Oh he won our game on points too. I just barely managed to hold on to contest one objective. It was a total route. Nice job @sspoom !