Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Rico-Shorker War

The People's Republic of Rico's Information Ministry and Ministry of Defense seemingly have placed an embargo on news from the attack along the south coast on the town of Westerwalde.
Communique's seem to have downgraded the operation from a full-blown attack to an "armoured reconnaissance" to test enemy defenses.

Unofficial reports from freelance war reporters however tell a different story -- seems that, after it's crushing victory, the PRRAF "Lightning Fist" Brigade has made a rash attack off the march, with sloppy artillery and inadequate infantry support.
Officers were heard making comments along the lines of "We got Jerry on the run! We can just swan into Westerwalde and pick the town like a ripe peach!"
Pictures smuggled out from the front lines tell a different story...

Plumes of smoke from destroyed light PRRAF armour that was part of the "Lightning Fist" Brigade's recon screen, ambushed on the outskirts of Westerwalde by a screen of Shorker Marder tank destroyers.

Abandoned halftracks and dead motorised infantry litter the fields...

Meanhwile, a crewman from a knocked-out armoured scout car makes for the rear... past dead infantry comrades, claimed to be victims of a friendly mortar barrage firing short.

Meanwhile, PRRAF infantry are be pinned down in the rain before Westerwalde -- trying to regroup and salvage something out of what looks like a fiasco.

Spokespeople from the Ministry of Defense have not been available for comment at this point.

Just found this thread and I must say it is the most fascinating stuff I have ever read using combat mission. Great work to both of you for doing this.

Rico - once again the work holds its breath, but let me tell you this - this could be your finest hour, we shall never surrender, we shall defend our island.......

HA HA HA!!!

OK, we wil bring more footage where one can see the "Lighning Fist" emblem. ;)

And not to forget: Fritz Blitz and his colleagues are world wide well known and trusted war correspondents with the best reputation. :cool: LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great footage Shorker, the phalanx of marders look mean. Was Rico trying to drive right through your lines and exit the map to your rear?

Great footage Shorker, the phalanx of marders look mean. Was Rico trying to drive right through your lines and exit the map to your rear?
Rico 's forces don't understand the idea of scouting i guess:)

Thank you all - I'm glad you like it! :)

But please don't forget: This is only the "propaganda war" around our battles - Rico is always a difficult and tough opponent to deal with. :cool:

I can't speak for Rico but (I assume that) in this battle he only was a little bit careless because of the easy victory in the previous battle (where he did an excellent defending and whipped my ass! LOL!).

Back