Rico

FGM Brigadier
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
These numbers are amazingly high... and this from the country that wasn't bombed and had the world's most advanced industrial production processes in the world.

US industrial casualties.jpg

Meat Grinder

FGM Captain
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Very interesting, and sad. I wonder how many total factory workers there were in the U.S. during those years? Probably more than any other nation.

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
Very interesting, and sad. I wonder how many total factory workers there were in the U.S. during those years? Probably more than any other nation.
Except maybe for the Soviet Union. I mean when you've got kids going to school in the morning and in the fields/factories in the afternoon. :rolleyes:

Rico

FGM Brigadier
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Except maybe for the Soviet Union. I mean when you've got kids going to school in the morning and in the fields/factories in the afternoon. :rolleyes:
Don't forget in USSR there was also the incredible harsh working conditions of the workers of the factories,packed up,and displaced ahead of the advancing Germans in 1941 and then nastily rebuilt in the winter conditions in the Urals-- incredibly long shifts, malnutrition order of the day and probably not much considerations for modern "health & safety" at all!