Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

This is over the top!

This is one reason that I keep very little in any bank, I expected something like this sooner or later. It is time to start hanging banksters and politicians that allow themselves to be swayed by the banksters in the first place. Who in their right mind will put their money in a bank again after having this happen to them?
Just think of it...all your life you save and have retirement saving etc and then one day they come and take 10%, funny thing is that is what the government agreed to one article I read said that the banks wanted 40%.:eek:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...leazy-backdoor-way-of-revaluing-the-euro.html

He makes it sound like they "Asked" for the money.... As if its a donation/contibution.... Hell no!!!! They just are going to steal it on Tuesday morning. And if you try to take your money before Tuesday they will stop you. Sounds like something Washington will one day resort too..... There's a way to justify everything in some peoples criminal minds.

"As it is a contribution to the financial stability of Cyprus, it seems just to ask for a contribution of all deposit holders," said Jeroen Dijsselbloem, the Dutch finance minister who chaired the meeting at which the bail-out was agreed in Brussels.

A contribution HA!

A Theft! is more like it, when I contribute to something I have a say in it....doesn't look like it here. May be this will be the straw that brings down the crooks?

stickup-cyprus-bl_zps6606c76a.jpg

This is a stick-up give us your money!

Cypriot economy was based in their banking system,as huge amount of money was being deposit there from all over the world and especially Russia and Arab states.Cyprus was considered to be the Oriental Switzerland in terms of financial security. Recently in Cyprus huge amount of gas and petrol was discovered South of the Island and some deals were signed with Israel for common exploitation of this wealth but European companies were not part of the deal.Cyprus economy was hit hard by Greece's bankruptcy as Cypriot banks had in their hands huge amount of Greek bonds that lost their value,for this reason Cyprus had to be given help(loan) in order to stabilize their banking system but Europeans didnt accept future income of the exploitation of the oil and natural gas to be part of the deal instead they claimed that if the Cypriot goverment didnt accept the term of taking the 10% of the bank deposits they wouldnt give at all the help and Cyprus will bankrupt this weekend.
By this they make sure that Cyprus bank system is destroyed as nobody from now on will ever deposit again money there and in the long term they ll put their dirty hands in their oil and natural gas as eventually the island will decline and they ll have no other allternative but to give their natural resources for (almost) free.

Be intresting to see if the runs cascade over to Spain, Italy, And Greece in the fear of this happening there. If so , buckle up kiddies this could get rough.

The Cypriot cabinet has declared Tuesday a bank holiday, for fear of capital flight, and this may even be stretched to Wednesday, as depositors are certain to withdraw huge sums from the Cypriot banks after the haircut imposed

The guy below is hot, first two minutes is a rant, which is all I watched.

Be intresting to see if the runs cascade over to Spain, Italy, And Greece in the fear of this happening there. If so , buckle up kiddies this could get rough.

The Cypriot cabinet has declared Tuesday a bank holiday, for fear of capital flight, and this may even be stretched to Wednesday, as depositors are certain to withdraw huge sums from the Cypriot banks after the haircut imposed

The guy below is hot, first two minutes is a rant, which is all I watched.

I listened to him a few hours ago and he has real points and is not afraid to call a spade a spade.

The Cypriots should tell the IMF and European banksters to go suck themselves and do what Iceland did ...jail the Banksters.

Yea, Iceland did what we all should do and tell em to pound sand, reset the system and start again without central banks period.

The whole European Union thing is a fucking farce,the Brits are not
stupid that they have their own currency and they are more skeptical than ever concerning EU.
In Greece just after the outbreak of the crisis they were saying ''we will cut a bit your salary as if we get out of Eurozone and return to drachma your wage will be cut of by 50% and you ll lose all your bank deposits''Now 4 years after my salary is reduced more than 45% unemployment in Greece officially has reached 29% (unofficially is 32-33%) and very few people have money in the banks anymore,and still we are not in the middle of it with no sign of light ahead.

So this deal of taxing bank accounts is ....so the country will get more rescue money! LOL Ok let's borrow money on top of borrowed money....does anyone else see a problem here?

There is a reason that Greed is a sin. Awfully sad that these many countries, which express belief in Christian values, don't apply them to their banksters.

I don't paint any country with a christian brush or any other Facman. I believe there are christians in those countries but that does not make the country christian.

Christians make up 78% of the Cypriot population.
Among religions in Greece, the largest denomination is the Greek Orthodox Church (2nd largest Christian Church in the world)
The largest religion in the EU is Christianity

Ok, I guess I'm wrong to label them as such, please enlighten me as to what religion they are?

Ok, I guess I'm wrong to label them as such, please enlighten me as to what religion they are?

All I am saying is just because one is born into a country that seems to follow a religion does not make one that faith, If I was born in India does not mean I am a Hindu.

OK, gotcha, my point still stands then, as the make-up of a country is influenced by the majority religion.

I think our differences are little, what one should ask is why don't govn'ts in force their laws. The problem is there are types of laws...ones for the individual like ourselves and one for the rich/elite/banksters/politicians, and guess who needs the Vaseline ?

Back