Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

This section of the forum.

V

Valkatox

Hello everyone,

Firstly thanks to Bootie for setting this up.
This section of the forum in the coming days and weeks will become a place for videos and threads made on strategy / tactics and CM game mechanics.

Regardless of experience with the game, you might find out something new. Or realize something that you may in future wish to give more attention in your matches.
Feel free to share any advice or tips you may have, as we all know it is much more interesting to fight an opponent that understands and knows the intricacies of a game like Combat Mission and thus any victories or even defeats will feel more rewarding for both parties involved.

Just saw this, and think it's great to make a space for strategy and tactics discussion. Hope people contribute.

Ahhh yes
You've abandoned us to go on holiday haven't you MR @Bootie , well I guess we'll just have to see how your performance improves when you get back! (Remind anyone of company evaluation statements?)

Must be nice sunning yourself out in the beautiful sunshine whilst we all pine in your absence (REALLY??)

<begin - Not for public consumption>
"Code Niner-Seven with Duplex FOUR-NINER.
I say again
Code Niner-Seven with Duplex FOUR-NINER.
Begin operation FGM Takedown"
This is NOT a drill, I repeat this is NOT a drill"
<end - Not for public consumption>

Enjoy your holiday (and ignore the crazy voices in Zinzan's head) and we'll see you about when you get back mate :D

Back