Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Thursday, January 30, 1941 - Hitler’s ‘New World Order’

Louis

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Castelar, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
Hitler’s annual speech at the Sports Palace in Berlin was the usual rambling affair. He continued to portray Britain as the principal enemy as he sought to disguise his intentions towards Russia. However the speech is particularly notable because he concluded with one of his most explicit references to the action he intended to take against the Jews. With the benefit of hindsight the threat to ‘finish’ ‘Jewry in Europe’ seems very clear. It was very clear to many in the Nazi Party who wanted to ratchet up the level of violence against the Jews. But for many people around the world what he was really proposing was just too appalling to be credible:

"I do not want to miss pointing out what I pointed out on 3rd of September [1940] in the German Reichstag, that if Jewry were to plunge the world into war, the role of Jewry would be finished in Europe. They may laugh about it today, as they laughed before about my prophecies. The coming months and years will prove that I prophesied rightly in this case too..."

Back