Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Time Crunch

L

Lord Bane (FGM)

Due to real life issues with work and an upcoming vacation (visit to the dreaded in-laws), I am going to have to pull out of some of my CM commitments. I am going to withdraw from the Victory Lost campaign, Battles of World War II, Grid Wars and the North Africa Campaign. Since the Ardennes TCP campaign is currently stalled out, I will remain in it for now. I will continue in Domination at a pace I can handle. I will finish the games I have going now but will have to scale down on all future CM games. No body hates it worse than me. Hopefully next year will bring some respite.
Lord Bane

With LB out, someone will have step up and and start berating and demeaning beaten opponents with genuine enthusiasm. Perhaps LB could tutor someone on the fine art of the verbal beatdown.

The dreaded time has come. I am heading out. See you all in January and have a good holidays.
Lord Bane

Your departing may be a mixed blessing for many of us. Maybe some of the rest of us can now develop our winning style but we are going to miss your playing skill and of course, your verbal rantings.
Take care and have a good holiday.

I am back from my trip. Had a pretty good time. Have returned to about a foot of snow. I have today off and then back to the rat race tomorrow. Am currently busting out turns.
Lord Bane

Back