Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

TimUa....USA calling Ukraine....please respond......

Yep, excuse me. I gonna move to another town(closer to the Polish border). I just thought to make my turns now.
So i'll be busy since 12 to ~15 may. Here we say that one move to another town is equal two fires by costs.

Here's an interesting musical documentary about life in Poland. Among other things, it shows the traditional way of washing the tractors, a job which young women accomplish with proud delight.

:shocknaz:

I think it's just a prejudice. As far as i know most of our and polish youth dream to become new Ilon Musk or so. Personnally i gonna move to big IT and cultural center in western Ukraine- Lviv

I just replied. Uff, I had to adjust a lot of stuff with that move to the other city. Just connected to the internet. Your turn.
I'm back to my normal turnrate.

That's why we sing the anthem for Ukraine artillery now!!!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...reaking&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

translate:

ukraininan artillery shot deat some russian, and the other moscow occupant shit his pants...

today we say: Glory to Ukrainian CIA(SBU). We really glad and celebrate. russia= palestianian territory under controle of the terroristic organization KGB. Fucking terroritsts, they have to be disintegrated. And I'm drunk now, our special services saved our jounalist from the killing plot of the russian terrorits form KGB.
Show that clip to your ukrainian friends in ukrainian community in NYC or Chicago or in Canada, they'll understand

Last edited by a moderator:
no more 'moscal'(russian occupant)he's dead, and his friend shit his pants...

you wount undertasnd this song, but this is about my lovely Ukraine, free Ukraine.
Here in Ukraine we respect our warriors, dead or
alive
I'm just after two clinical operations on my belly, but, a bit after, i'll be a base of my ukrainian troops to release my sweethome- Crimea. I have my house and i grew up 200m away from the Black, fucking lovely Sea. Glory to Ukraine, this isn't about geography, it is about us, free people...I'll die for my Ukrainian Crimea, i swear
You, sitting far away, cannot get, how people much could love thier country. You may bet, My Ukraine will win this war. Just show that clip to your Chicago or NYC ukrainian community. Tell them, that there are more then a lot of people ready to die for the Motherland

it is strange in 21st century to see people, who gonna fight for their freedom, but here we are, 40 million of free people here, you can know us... True Europeans. Every day we are europeans, and pay for this. By our lives...
P.S no juzz tonight, you undertsand

German Nazi still belive to build up gas pipe line from teroristic controled territory, named hamas(ow, ecxuse me... russian 'federation") to Germany. Ukrainian point of view, fuck off, german nazy, we will destory that fucking terroristic organization, named RU. Soak up, raich is dead, and Ukraine will destoroy its derrivative

This is how childrean react to anthem of Ukraine in occupied Crimea

This yong guy will be my partner in a sniper Pare of god bless barret M-107 .50 cal when i turn back to my motherland, killing there all russian occupants

Back