Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

To my current opponents

Do you have a Steam account yet? I assume you know that is pretty much the default way to buy PC games these days. Well, there is also GoG, and they have some nice older games that they have made to run on modern PCs. Battlefront's distribution methods are.....how shall I put this......rather outdated, though I (mostly) understand their reasons for doing things the way they do.

You can send me a friend request on Steam. I'm Meat Grinder there also.

Do you have a Steam account yet? I assume you know that is pretty much the default way to buy PC games these days. Well, there is also GoG, and they have some nice older games that they have made to run on modern PCs.
Consider getting a twitch account as well, so you can also watch other people play games - it's a bit like watching snooker on the Telly instead of playing it :p - strange - Oh btw some of the youngsters hereabouts swear by U-Tube :)rolleyes:)as a good source of ideas - mainly WW1 & 2 Battle of the Atlantic stuff I would imagine. (Actually if you have a Amazon Prime account you can get Twitch for free ans some pretty cool free games)

GoG is great for the oldies amongst us.

Do you have a Steam account yet? I assume you know that is pretty much the default way to buy PC games these days. Well, there is also GoG, and they have some nice older games that they have made to run on modern PCs. Battlefront's distribution methods are.....how shall I put this......rather outdated, though I (mostly) understand their reasons for doing things the way they do.

Will,do. I’m wellsonian on steam.

Back