Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

To My Opponents

Ha ha! I was offline yesterday due to the holiday. Just sent you a PM stating I was heading on vacation tomorrow for about that same time frame. Good timing for us on our Gary Owen game.

Have a great time buddy!

Have fun Stella, hope you enjoy your time away, shame you have to take Mr. Misery with you!

(Errrrrr, should have been a pm to Stella, please ignore)

Yes I am Back, in the trench's tomorrow or Sunday....We had a good time, the weather was spot on, this year we went for a Caravan in Dorset …. a place called Charmouth, we have spent a lot of time on the beach there but not this year more like country walks Also I had a week without WI-FI must admit it was pleasant102_1416.JPG....not that far as Stella can't manage it after her stroke..... talking about Stella not sure how the subject came up but I did ask her what SOS meant her answer slayed me for the week.....for Stella SOS means Send our Soldiers

Good to hear You had a good time and are back save! Further good recovery for Stella! Hope the holidays did their bit to better Stella´s health. And isn´t it surprising how people have answers so different to the general meanings and nevertheless hit the "bulls eye" with their own explanations/translations?

All the best for You both, Ted!

Good to hear You had a good time and are back save! Further good recovery for Stella! Hope the holidays did their bit to better Stella´s health. And isn´t it surprising how people have answers so different to the general meanings and nevertheless hit the "bulls eye" with their own explanations/translations?

All the best for You both, Ted!
Thank You Ralf.....You are very thoughtful ……. Hope all is well with you my Friend and your better half is all so well

Back