Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

To TFAR or not to TFAR...

Should we use TFAR in our Altis Liberation?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rambler

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Ok, so I thought I would put this question to the masses as a poll. I've been hosting the Liberation campaign with no mods so that it's noob friendly and people can easily jump in and play without having to set anything up. However, sometimes the comms can get jammed up when lots of things are happening at once. So, would you like to see TFAR added to this campaign? I'll check the poll on Saturday night, and whichever option is ahead is what we'll go with. In the event of a tie, I'll toss a coin :D. If there are no votes, we continue as is with no mods.

Voted no, but I'm really in the 'personally don't care' basket. The only reason 'No' gets my vote is it is super easy for newbies to join in on the fun if they show up.

* But I know the only reason you want TFAR is so you can have those private conversations praising my piloting ability, laughing at how much stuff I find laying around and worshiping my red beard.

Ith, you've got it in one. I know TFAR seems to give some people trouble. I don't know why, there's loads of install instructions on YouTube and if me, a complete IT illiterate, can do it then it's possible.

I like it because I find it far more immersive, it promotes proximity chit chat and adds the challange of radio range, reducing the omnipotence a little. We're already supersoldiers, no stamina or load limits, sniper, AT wielding feels a little battlefield'y.

On the newbies..... There aren't any. Bootie can only just class himself as newbie, he's already on TS, TFAR is only a small step further

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Voted no, but I'm really in the 'personally don't care' basket. The only reason 'No' gets my vote is it is super easy for newbies to join in on the fun if they show up.

* But I know the only reason you want TFAR is so you can have those private conversations praising my piloting ability, laughing at how much stuff I find laying around and worshiping my red beard.

ALL HAIL THE RED BEARD THAT PROVIDES OLD CHICKEN BONES FOR OUR NOURISHMENT!!!

The people have spoken. TFAR it is.

Uh oh, he's on to us.

Back