Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Total Eclipse

Today darkens before time here. Since a week the television, radio, etc, etc, speak talk about this phenomenon. Astronomers, scientists and curious from different parts of the world have traveled here to see this, which will happen after 5.44 PM in my area.

o3PZdLO.jpg

But I also read among the superstitions that exist about it: ... "If the eclipse of the sun is complete, it will be dark forever ... The demons of darkness will come and eat men" ...
If this really happens, let this message serve as a farewell. :LOL: Just in case yesterday I have not paid my taxes.

Today darkens before time here. Since a week the television, radio, etc, etc, speak talk about this phenomenon. Astronomers, scientists and curious from different parts of the world have traveled here to see this, which will happen after 5.44 PM in my area.

o3PZdLO.jpg

But I also read among the superstitions that exist about it: ... "If the eclipse of the sun is complete, it will be dark forever ... The demons of darkness will come and eat men" ...
If this really happens, let this message serve as a farewell. :LOL: Just in case yesterday I have not paid my taxes.

Very cool.

o3PZdLO.jpg

Oh Louis, the tax man will come any old time, eclipse or no eclipse. Better pay or they will take you away.

Back