Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Translations of what German pixeltruppen are saying

Nemesis

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I once had a bookmark to a webpage that had translations for what the German (and other non-English) pixeltruppen are saying in the CM games.

I no longer have that bookmark and I can't find that webpage.

Does anyone know the web resource I am talking about?

Many thanks in advance!

The Germans are saying pretty much exactly the same as their US counterparts, word for word. No poignant Nietzsche quotes or profound Goethe references I'm afraid.

The British are more fun. At least I like the "They're going up like Guy Fawkes!" when they take out an enemy tank.

Last edited:
You're welcome. I think they missed a couple though. At least I'm pretty sure they often shout "Aufschwärmen!" when disembarking, and that's not on the list.

@Bulletpoint and @Nemesis

Don't want to play the "Smart Alec" here ;) but only to be more precise and helpful (as a native German speaker):

They say "ausschwärmen" which means (according to Google translator): swarm out / fan out .

Subject: Der Schwarm / the swarm.
Verb: schwärmen / to swarm

If you would like to clarify more/other expressions then please feel free to ask, mate. (y)

Don't want to play the "Smart Alec" here ;) but only to be more precise and helpful (as a native German speaker):

They say "ausschwärmen" which means (according to Google translator): swarm out / fan out .

Subject: Der Schwarm / the swarm.
Verb: schwärmen / to swarm

If you would like to clarify more/other expressions then please feel free to ask, mate. (y)

Ah thanks for the correction. I got the meaning of it; I just often mix up aus/auf.

My German is not the best. Recently tried to re-activate what I learnt back in school, but that project is on hold currently. Maybe I should get back to it.

Your German is good enough (for CM anyway) and why train more if you don't need it anymore in real life? ;) (But it's your personal decision, of course).
In our modern times soon we all will have an App on our smartphones that will do all the translation. You speak in your language and the phone
speaks in the language you want it to. :)

Back in the 80s when I was a teenager and liked to read "Perry Rhodan", this was considered to be SCIENCE FICTION... LOL! :D

Your German is good enough (for CM anyway) and why train more if you don't need it anymore in real life? ;)

Oh, I had two very good reasons to speak German - one was called Stephanie, the other Bettina.

But both of those reasons are now conjugated in the past tense, unfortunately...

Last edited:
Back