@eniced73
@Mad Mike
@robslion
@DasTiger
@MrLongleg
@Mad Mike
@Mauser GDog
@Massimo

Gentlemen we begin turn 3, December the 18th.

In the last turn the Allies destroyed the 5FD, the stragglers making their way to the HEYDTE Division bolstering its ranks.
The weather this turn will be wet, and the dice rolls for air support has given both teams 2 Air allocation points. @Richtig @kohlenklau I'll will need what roll you want your team air assets to do asap.
German reinforcements arrive in the AO, while the LEHR, HEYDTE & the 2AD are at risk of been unsupplied, the German side must open a line of supply at the end of their phase of this turn.

From the rules:
UNSUPPLIED UNITS:

At the end of the side's portion of a turn, unsupplied markers are placed on top all ground units that are considered to be 'unsupplied'.
A unit is considered unsupplied if a path of hexes, no matter how lengthy or roundabout , cannot be traced from the unit to a German (gray)/Allied (black) game-board edge.
This hex path cannot be traced through an Allied unit or empty Allied ZOC hex(it may be traced through an Allied ZOC containing a German unit).
An unsupplied unit may not move or attack, but can defend normally.
Regardless of other criteria, any ground unit located in the same hex as a supply depot marker is automatically considered supplied.
Although a units ZOC is still present, it no longer cost enemy units extra movement point to enter or exit these hexes.
Allied units may have the unsupplied marker removed if the airdrop mission is used.

NOTE: UNITS THAT ARE UNSUPPLIED WON'T BE TAKEN OF THE MAP, THEY JUST CAN'T MOVE.

Axis movement and attack orders must be submitted by Saturday the 10th of October, so I can build the battles on the Sunday, my day off work.

Last edited:

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Axis movement and attack orders must be submitted by Saturday the 10th of October, so I can build the battles on the Sunday, my day off work.
Ireland play France in a crucial rugby world cup game on Sunday and the Irish soccer team play away in Poland in another crucial European Championship qualifier on Sunday also, the winner qualifies automatically while the loser will have to play a playoff.

I'm gonna be shouting at the TV for a good portion of the day. Might not get that many battles built. :rolleyes:

M

MrLongleg

No need to shout. You kicked the world champions butt. Enjoy the party. Yes, and please also kick the French to make the defeat more bearable for us Germans ;-(

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Allied
@kohlenklau
@Berto
@General Specific
@poesel71 @Berto
@PhilM
@Hedgehog
@Concord
@Panzer_Kraut

Axis
@Richtig
@eniced73
@Mad Mike
@robslion
@DasTiger
@MrLongleg
@Mad Mike
@Mauser GDog
@Massimo
@Herboski
@Toblakai
@Shorker
@Johnsy

The German high Command launch fresh attacks, Field Marshal Richtig of Army Group B issues his orders.
With several attacks ordered, and with German units in the ZOC of Allied units, the German units that were at risk of been unsupplied are now back in supply.
Step right up gentlemen, here's this turns' list of battles. Report to your HQ for battle assignment.

Battle 1: 326ID + 150KG attacks the 102AR Hex U3 Ready.
Battle 2: 12SS attacks the 7AD with air support, Hex T4 Ready.
Battle 3: PEIPER attacks 1ID Hex S6 Ready.
Battle 4: 1SS + 62ID Attack 9AD with Air support.
Battle5: 116ID + 560ID attack R/9
Battle 6: 2AD + Heydte attack 10AD Ready .
Battle 7: 352ID attack 1/a/9
Battle 8: 276ID attack 2/a/9

Made a mistake in the above Quick Reference Chart, the Allies have 7 Victory points.

Last edited:

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
I had to tweak the battles I built, had made small errors all corrected now.
Still need peeps to step up.

Battle 1: 326ID + 150KG attacks the 102AR Hex U3.
Battle 2: 12SS attacks the 7AD with air support, Hex T4 Ready, @Mad Mike v's ??.
Battle 3: PEIPER attacks 1ID Hex S6, ?? v's ??
Battle 4: 1SS + 62ID Attack 9AD with Air support, ?? v's ??.
Battle5: 116ID + 560ID attack R/9, ?? v's ??.
Battle 6: 2AD + Heydte attack 10AD Ready @Concord v's ???.
Battle 7: 352ID attack 1/a/9 ?? v's ??
Battle 8: 276ID attack 2/a/9 ?? v's ??