Turn 3

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Thank you Bootie, wasn't wanting to hurry you - just grateful to be in (as it were). Ouch Windows reinstalls can be fun :(

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
I'd be prepared to take on one more of the axis batles if necessary. I have a couple of slots free and a couple of games ending pretty soon.

R

Richtig

I posted via chat a week ago that I was showing 6 days without a return file... So that makes 13 days now without a return file, and we had only done 4 turns...

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
I didn't catch the chat, then again most of my time here is viva the tapatalk app on my phone.
I guess you both can proceed as usual now that it's sorted.

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Battle 1: 326ID + 150KG attacks the 102AR Hex U3. kohlenklau v's Mad Mike FINISHED Axis Victory (Allies withdraw.)

Battle 2: 12SS attacks the 7AD with air support, Hex T4, Mad Mike v's PhilM Finished Axis Victory (Allies withdraw to S5).

Battle 3: PEIPER attacks 1ID Hex S6, poesel71 v's eniced73 Finished Axis Victory (Allies withdraw to R5).

Battle 4: 1SS + 62ID Attack 9AD with Air support Hex U8, kohlenklau v's Shorker FINISHED Draw (Allis Hold their ground).

Battle5: 116ID + 560ID attack R/9 Hex T9, kohlenklau v's Zinzan Finished Axis Victory (Allies withdraw to S9).

Battle 6: 2AD + Heydte attack 10AD Hex R12 Concord v's DasTiger FINISHED. DRAW (Allies hold the ground).

Battle 7: 352ID attack 1/a/9 Hex T15 Hedgehog v's Herboski Draw (Allies hold the ground)

Battle 8: 276ID attack 2/a/9 Hex T17 Panzer_Kraut v's Richtig Finished Axis Victory Allied Unit 2/a/9 is destroyed.

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Strange, can you see the sub forum titled "Axis HQ" ?
No,

Further Info:
Inside the CMBN Battle of Bulge Campaign I can see 3 sticky threads & 5 Normal threads. I've also checked out the "display thread options" tab - no joy
Had a look around the "COMBAT MISSION X 2 : CMBN, CMFI, CMRT & ADD-ONS" whole forum (just in case) and no sign.

Third of the way through my battle so it's not affecting my turn rate :)

K

kohlenklau

@Mad Mike
Thanks for the battle... :D
I so wanted to nail one of your tanks with a bazooka but my green troops held most of them backwards!
Somewhat like in this movie...