Zinzan

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
I'd be prepared to take on one more of the axis batles if necessary. I have a couple of slots free and a couple of games ending pretty soon.

R

Richtig

I posted via chat a week ago that I was showing 6 days without a return file... So that makes 13 days now without a return file, and we had only done 4 turns...

Panzer_Kraut

FGM Colour Sergeant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
winterbachj@yahoo.com
I posted via chat a week ago that I was showing 6 days without a return file... So that makes 13 days now without a return file, and we had only done 4 turns...
@Richtig

Sorry Richtig, my CMHelper didnt pick the file up. Ill start double checking the Dropbox folder from now on. Again, sorry, this is my mistake.

Zinzan

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Battle 1: 326ID + 150KG attacks the 102AR Hex U3. kohlenklau v's Mad Mike FINISHED Axis Victory (Allies withdraw.)

Battle 2: 12SS attacks the 7AD with air support, Hex T4, Mad Mike v's PhilM Finished Axis Victory (Allies withdraw to S5).

Battle 3: PEIPER attacks 1ID Hex S6, poesel71 v's eniced73 Finished Axis Victory (Allies withdraw to R5).

Battle 4: 1SS + 62ID Attack 9AD with Air support Hex U8, kohlenklau v's Shorker FINISHED Draw (Allis Hold their ground).

Battle5: 116ID + 560ID attack R/9 Hex T9, kohlenklau v's Zinzan Finished Axis Victory (Allies withdraw to S9).

Battle 6: 2AD + Heydte attack 10AD Hex R12 Concord v's DasTiger FINISHED. DRAW (Allies hold the ground).

Battle 7: 352ID attack 1/a/9 Hex T15 Hedgehog v's Herboski Draw (Allies hold the ground)

Battle 8: 276ID attack 2/a/9 Hex T17 Panzer_Kraut v's Richtig Finished Axis Victory Allied Unit 2/a/9 is destroyed.

Zinzan

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
Strange, can you see the sub forum titled "Axis HQ" ?
No,

Further Info:
Inside the CMBN Battle of Bulge Campaign I can see 3 sticky threads & 5 Normal threads. I've also checked out the "display thread options" tab - no joy
Had a look around the "COMBAT MISSION X 2 : CMBN, CMFI, CMRT & ADD-ONS" whole forum (just in case) and no sign.

Third of the way through my battle so it's not affecting my turn rate :)

K

kohlenklau

@Mad Mike
Thanks for the battle... :D
I so wanted to nail one of your tanks with a bazooka but my green troops held most of them backwards!
Somewhat like in this movie...