@robslion
@DasTiger
@MrLongleg
@Mad Mike
@Mauser GDog
@Massimo
@Zinzan

Gentlemen.

Here are the results from the last round of battles.

Battle 1: 326ID + 150KG attacks the 102AR Hex U3. kohlenklau v's Mad Mike FINISHED Axis Victory (Allies withdraw to hex T2.)

Battle 2: 12SS attacks the 7AD with air support, Hex T4, Mad Mike v's PhilM Finished Axis Victory (Allies withdraw to hex S5).

Battle 3: PEIPER attacks 1ID Hex S6, poesel71 v's eniced73 Finished Axis Victory (Allies withdraw to hex R5).

Battle 4: 1SS + 62ID Attack 9AD with Air support Hex U8, kohlenklau v's Shorker FINISHED Draw (Allis Hold their ground).

Battle5: 116ID + 560ID attack R/9 Hex T9, kohlenklau v's Zinzan Finished Axis Victory (Allies withdraw to hex S9).

Battle 6: 2AD + Heydte attack 10AD Hex R12 Concord v's DasTiger FINISHED. DRAW (Allies hold the ground).

Battle 7: 352ID attack 1/a/9 Hex T15 Hedgehog v's Herboski Draw (Allies hold the ground)

Battle 8: 276ID attack 2/a/9 Hex T17 Panzer_Kraut v's Richtig Finished Axis Victory Allied Unit 2/a/9 is destroyed.

Important Announcement!

The exploitation phase of the turn will now be
abandoned in order to speed up the campaign.

The Allies reinforcements have arrived, the 101st and the 82nd Paratroopers arrive at A10 & A09.

I still have to do the casualties graph, should have them up later.
Made an error in the VP's allocated points. Allies have 6 points, the Axis have 5 points.

@kohlenklau & Allied team, you should be thinking about attack orders.

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Allied
@kohlenklau
@General Specific
@poesel71 @Berto
@PhilM
@Hedgehog
@Concord
@Panzer_Kraut

Axis
@Richtig
@eniced73
@Mad Mike
@robslion
@DasTiger
@MrLongleg
@Mad Mike
@Mauser GDog
@Massimo
@Zinzan

Ok gentlemen, here are the Allied attack orders.

The 101st AB move to Marche where the Skorzeny commando team are located, luckily the dice roll favors the commando and are not eliminated.

There will be two battles.

1. 10AD attacks 2PD in hex Q12 with air support.

2. 7AD and 1ID attacks KG Peiper in Malmedy with air support.

Commanders, step up for battle!

Last edited:
K

kohlenklau

I will take the 7AD battle if nobody else has yet volunteered so far.

Then if nobody takes the other battle with 10AD if within say the next 48 hours by 2/16, I will volunteer to take it as well.

Not trying to hog the battles but we must press onward!

Concord

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
I'm happy to take the 10th again if no one else does (what remains of them anyway!) :)

Zinzan

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
I'm willing to take a game on the axis side if no one steps up.

Probably better if I take "1. 10AD attacks 2PD in hex Q12 with air support." as I'm less experienced than some of these other members :)
(Not what he tells the girls ;) - anyways he's terrified of the large attack on Peiper)

Zinzan

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
Excellent, just setting up. (Actually he's quaking in boots, whilst mutterring..... "I dunno what to do, I'm shite, nooooooo!!!" :rolleyes: )

"Pret" Concord! :cool:

Concord

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
Excellent, just setting up. (Actually he's quaking in boots, whilst mutterring..... "I dunno what to do, I'm shite, nooooooo!!!" :rolleyes: )

"Pret" Concord! :cool:
I hear ya! Hey, I'm no stranger to eating grass and dirt in this game either ha ha! It's that very tension that helps make the game so fun. Just happy to be exploring the tactics rather than living the real thing (those poor heroic sons-o-bitches!). Peace.

:cheers:

H

Herboski

hmmm American counterattack at Malmedy?? HOw did this happen - Peiper should've been much further down the road. Good luck to you
Been to Malmedy and the crossraods where the massacre took place- eerie place - spirits of the dead still lurking

H

Herboski

I opened up the file that was in the DROPBOX folder and tried the ------- password and got the incorrect password message. Then I realized that I had the Allied turn but am supposed to be playing as the Germans - did I do something in error?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Mike

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
cm2.pbem@gmail.com
did I do something in error?
Yep, you mentioned the Axis password on an open forum.

Please report to the Führerhauptquartier Adlerhorst for a repeat instruction on "Operational Security - Why can't I share my invasion plan via Facebook?" given by the Führer himself, outbursts of hate and rage included free of charge. :D

K

kohlenklau

@Nathangun If you want to pull back the turn and restack it with a new axis password, I am ok with that, as I was doing all my battle planning on pencil and paper WHILE AT WORK! :D I haven't done any or much in game stuff yet. Please let me know tomorrow to go or hold on!