Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
File T3B Hex S6 002 is the Allied file, the Axis files will be odd numbers.
FYI, I used the map from a scenario so there will be a briefing when you open the file, ignore this, I forgot to remove it when building the battle. @Herboski @kohlenklau

K

kohlenklau

It is your call. I just want to avoid any post battle conjecture if enemy tanks start erupting into balls of fire through my uncanny gunnery and tactical brilliance.

H

Herboski

Ok - I went to the BotB Axis Hq Operational briefing page and I don't see a password reset posted - Am I in the wrong place - keeping up with all these different forums is a daunting task!!

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Go to the post which I gave you the briefing, the one with the screen shot of your set up zone etc ...

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Very strange, I had copied the file into the DB folder on Friday now it's gone. :eek:
New one set up and in the DB folder, over to you @PhilM

PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
Good luck to you Phil - awaiting the Yank onslaught!!
Doh! Sorry!

I was just writing this post to say my turn 003 was waiting in the dropbox for several days, but thought I'd better check first ...

Only to find that it wasn't there, because I hadn't linked the game in my CMH with the dropbox folder ... so CMH was saying it was waiting for your turn, but it hadn't actually uploaded my turn to the dropbox folder because there was no link for it to use ... !!

Apologies for being so dumb, and for keeping you waiting ... :oops:

H

Herboski

Ok, now I'm really confused - my ops briefing showed I was to play the counterattack against Peiper at Malmedy - the file that I got is entitled The stand at Noertrange - which is a German attack near Wiltz!?!?

PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
Ok, now I'm really confused - my ops briefing showed I was to play the counterattack against Peiper at Malmedy - the file that I got is entitled The stand at Noertrange - which is a German attack near Wiltz!?!?
See @Nathangun 's post 21 above ... I think you (we) are just supposed to ignore the included briefing, left over from the map used for our battle ... the true briefing is as you've been given in your HQ, I think??