FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
@PhilM

Hiya buddy. Could you invite me to have a look at your hand picked mods before you take it down?

@Nathangun

Hi Nath. Do you mean me? All of the files are still in the Dropbox folder? Do you have access to the folder still?

DasTiger

FGM Lieutenant
@DasTiger ...

You've not yet joined the drop box folder with these mods in ...??

If you don't want them that's no problem, but if so let me know and I'll delete the drop box folder to clear the space.
Sorry Sir!! I missed the invite and really want the mods. So let me join, get the mods and I'll respond that I have them and then you can delete. Thanks again for doing that!!

Concord

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
Awesome.
Trying out JuJu's Tweaked UI and floating icons, and foxholes/trenches.
Thanks for the invite Phil. All done.

PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
philmaynard1@mac.com
@PhilM & @Herboski how's is the battle going?
We had a few days without turns thru a mix up: somehow our CMHs (I think) had us both waiting for each other to play a turn.

Now on track again, turn proceeding. Approx 17 (?) game mins to go, but we can often play 2-3 turns a day with a fair wind (I've had some RL distractions, also), so hopefully not too much longer :)

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
@Richtig @kohlenklau

Battle results for turn 3B

Q 12

Allied Victory
Allied
The 10th Arm Div captured the hex but lost its last remaining Sherman tank, otherwise the unit suffered light casualties leaving it with 60% headcount.
Axis
The 2nd Pz Div retreated from the battlefield with some casualties leaving it with a 50% headcount. As it had a immobilized panzer, it loses that as well.

S6

Allied Victory
Allied
The 7th Arm Div took light casualties but lost a ATG, it is still at 50% headcount while the 1st Inf Div took some casualties leaving it with 80% headcount.
Axis
The Pieper Div lost 2 Pz IV's and 6 HT's and other casualties leaving it with 80% headcount.

H

Herboski

Pardon my ignorance that continually shows as I am new to FGM tourney action - but where do I go to see the end game results and map for S6