Turn 4 Allied moves and attacks.

Shorker

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
@Nathangun @Panzer_Kraut

No pushing - just for your information, sent my turn #005 on June 28th already (two days ago). From our recent PM conversation I had the impression that you are a "fast"
player too, @Panzer_Kraut, so that maybe there is something wrong (settings) with your H2H programme? May you look into it, please? Thx! :)

I'm not using H2H, only regular dropbox.

PhilM

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
@MeatEtr re our battle T4 Hex P11 ...

Sorry but I will be away for a few days, with no CM whilst away. I will be back playing on Monday 11 July.

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
YEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Hmmm bit out of character Zinzan may be channelling another personality today ;) )

Well done @Shorker - no more than We expected from such an experienced and vauled commander (Yes he's either in the nice part of his meds OR he's figured it a good idea to bolster the morale of his successful commanders)

Shorker

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Thank you very much, Herr General! :) But resistance wasn't strong in that area. The Amis only had two Shermans and infantry against our Tiger
and armoured infantry. If they wouldn't have withdrawn, I would have eliminated this company to the last man.

"Kruger! Drive over to the supplies and get us some bottles of Schnaps!" :D

Last edited:

MeatEtr

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
My battle with PhilM is moving along. I've taken out 3 tanks and some infantry. The terrain heavily favors the defender. I've lost a Pzr IV very weirdly as I was trying to re position him so his gun is sticking out of tall bocage. But he somehow drove past or through the bocage and got nailed. Never seen that happen before. Oh well, other than that Ive lost several HTs.

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
EXCELLENT mein kamerad, Destroying their punty AFV's is vital as the American soldier is an irrelevance - their culture is so decadent they have no moral strength.
ONWARD to final victory (Oh-Oh the madder side is in control now, Run to the hIlls etc :) )