Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Turn 4
German moves and attacks
December 19th

Allied
@kohlenklau @poesel71 @Berto @PhilM @Hedgehog @Concord @Panzer_Kraut @General Specific

Axis
@Richtig @eniced73 @Mad Mike @robslion @DasTiger @MrLongleg @Mad Mike @Mauser GDog @Massimo @Zinzan @Shorker @Herboski

The Germans don't have reinforcements this turn.
The weather is wet and the dice rolls have decided that there will be no air support this turn.
The Allies have the most VP's, 10 pts - 4 pts.

The ZOC's (Zone of Control) of the German 3rd FD and the 18 Inf Div have effectively cut the Allied 9th Arm Div from supply.

From the rules:

SUPPLY:

UNSUPPLIED UNITS:

At the end of the side's portion of a turn, unsupplied markers are placed on top all ground units that are considered to be 'unsupplied'.
A unit is considered unsupplied if a path of hexes, no matter how lengthy or roundabout , cannot be traced from the unit to a German (gray)/Allied (black) game-board edge.
This hex path cannot be traced through an enemy ZOC.
An unsupplied unit may not move or attack, but can defend normally.
Regardless of other criteria, any ground unit located in the same hex as a supply depot marker is automatically considered supplied.
Although a units ZOC is still present, it no longer cost enemy units extra movement point to enter or exit these hexes.
Allied units may have the unsupplied marker removed if the airdrop mission is used.

It's now the Axis turn to make evil plans. FYI, I'll be heading over to Berlin on the 1st of April till the 4th of April.

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Guys its been over two weeks since this turn started, if there is no movement orders by Saturday the 16th of April I will move the turn on to the Allied phase.

K

kohlenklau

They must be out of "fuel" at the axis staff tent?????
No coffee No booze
Vas ist los?
:D

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Gents, just a heads up. Whenever possible, players may wish to play battles in CMFB, so we'll be using both CMFI & CMFB for the campaign.

K

kohlenklau

Can we play one guy on CMFB vs his opponent on CMFI and see how that works?
Maybe the 2 players just have to squeeze both CD's in the disc drive at the same time? :p

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
As mentioned before, there will be room for CMFB in this campaign. Though it may mean a change of OOB's to units with all the new toys. I'm pondering on how to work around this.

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Allied
@kohlenklau@poesel71@Berto@PhilM@Hedgehog@Concord@Panzer_Kraut@General Specific

Axis
@Richtig@eniced73@Mad Mike@robslion@DasTiger@MrLongleg@Mad Mike@Mauser GDog@Massimo@Zinzan@Shorker@Herboski

German moves and attack orders are in and there will be 4 battles this turn.

Just a word of note, the blue arrows on the map are incomplete movements into hexes that Zinzan wanted to do but couldn't due to the stacking rule, however, if the attacking units in said hexes win their battles the units may move into the hexes.

Battle 1
150 KG v 102 AR

The 150 KG attack into hex T2 defended by the 102 AR Task Force. This will be a pointless battle, a company sized unit with tanks versus a squad and a few bits of equipment, but they could still knock out a panzer.

Battle 2
12th SS Div & PEIPER Div v's 7th Armoured Div.

A juicy looking battle with a river crossing assault for the Germans.

Battle 3
FB KG Div v's 1st Inf Div

The poor citizens of Malmedy have once again to face the horrors of war as the Germans try to recapture the town. Expect to see big craters and knocked vehicles left over from the last battles.

Battle 4
1st SS Pz Div v's 9th Armoured Div

The 9th Armoured Division are once again called to grit their teeth as another assault on the town from the 1st SS Panzer Division.

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
I'll Take 1 through 3 if no other axis commander volunteers. (Sheesh who knew I had hopes for a life this Springtime :rolleyes: )

Either CMFI or CMFB - whatever is easiest for my opponent

Mad Mike

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
I'll Take 1 through 3 if no other axis commander volunteers. (Sheesh who knew I had hopes for a life this Springtime :rolleyes: )

Either CMFI or CMFB - whatever is easiest for my opponent
I can take B1 as well, if nobody else shows up.
Quite strange really .. members are always asking if they can join campaigns, and then, when battles are going to be played, no reaction. :rolleyes:

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Battle 4
1st SS Pz Div v's 9th Armoured Div Hex U8

The 9th Armoured Division are once again called to grit their teeth as another assault on the town ST Vith from the 1st SS Panzer Division.

@Concord v @Mad Mike invite sent for DB folder, Allies play first (file ST Vith 002).

Please report to your HQ's for briefing.

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Battle 1

150 KG v 102 AR Hex T2.

The 150 KG attack into hex T2 defended by the 102 AR Task Force. This will be a pointless battle, a company sized unit with tanks versus a squad and a few bits of equipment, but they could still knock out a panzer.

@kohlenklau v's @Mad Mike Dropbox invite sent. Please report to your HQ's for briefing. Allies play first file (T4 Hex T2 002)