Zinzan

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
ARRRGGGGHHHHH Meltdown at work ------ run, run for your lives,........ errrrmmm ignore me (Most of them do)..... this is my way of saying I will be pretty offline for 48 hours from 1000 tonight Tuesday to Friday night do to a minor problem/opportunity at work. I WILL get some turns out in next 20mins, but nothing after that until Friday - sorry

quick edit - I'm fine (Amazing someone asked :rolleyes: ) but I make NO guarantees about the well-being of whoever screwed up - Oh and It's MY job to do the investigation, kick over the traces, bust up the nice bunfights and then:
1. establish WHAT WENT WRONG
2. Who was a FINAL Fault
3. Solve the problem - and ride off to obscurity again.... :D
- it's not often I like my job, but somedays...:cool:

Last edited:

Concord

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
Getting there. I've installed the game. Will start set up tonight. Will post here again when file's up.

K

kohlenklau

@Mad Mike FYI, lightning storm and my internet is down. Techs enroute this AM to inspect/fix. ETR unknown at this time. Please standby. Sorry mate! I will keep you posted.

Zinzan

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
I'm Back, people have been scared, routed, patted down and worried sufficiently> Problem discovered, rectified, and idiot/saboteur dismissed. Various senior staff disturbed out of their complacency..... and I'm gone.... :)

Turns will be under way in 1-3 hours.

K

kohlenklau

@Mad Mike They came and replaced the radio antenna but the connection is horrible. They will be back tomorrow. I AM trying to upload my turn to dropbox but it swings from saying it will take a few minutes to it will take many hours over and over! Uggggh.

Mad Mike

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
cm2.pbem@gmail.com
@Mad Mike They came and replaced the radio antenna but the connection is horrible. They will be back tomorrow. I AM trying to upload my turn to dropbox but it swings from saying it will take a few minutes to it will take many hours over and over! Uggggh.
I'm feeling with you .. hope they can get it fixed soon, not just for our game .. I couldn't imagine how life would be now without a good, stable internet connection (and I did grow up when we didn't have the net yet).