Concord

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
The game file for my first CMFB game was hefty. It took a surprising amount of time to upload, to the point where I did a test upload of something small to make sure everything was working with Dropbox and my net connection.

K

kohlenklau

@Mad Mike they didn't or couldn't raise the telescoping pole to its full height (44 feet) and so the trees are blocking the signal. They must return Thursday AM with 2 big strong guys.

Concord

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
@Zinzan what's happening with the Hex S6 Dropbox my friend?
There's a whole bunch of files in there (7 of) with different names and numbers.
:)

Zinzan

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
Good question!!! I've completed my setup about 6 times, but it keep saying my turn. (aaaaarrrggghhhh). Try opening any of them and see if it's your 1St turn. I'm at work right now but will look at it again, it's strange as I'm not having same problem with any other of my games.

Mad Mike

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
cm2.pbem@gmail.com
So all the battles up and running then?

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Tapatalk
Well my 2 are, dunno about the other 2? :cool:
(Wow, that was snide, someone's looking for a bruising!!)
Yep, both are running, the battle with kohlenklau is on temporary hold while his internet connection is getting fixed.

K

kohlenklau

Well, the 2 female internet techs got the tower fully erect :rolleyes: but still performance is lacking!

I had to again let the dropbox upload all night and this morning finally the turn was copied for @Mad Mike

They come again on Monday to look at the system, maybe change the radio antenna. Living out in the boonies is often primitive....but at least we now have running water and no longer use an outhouse!