FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
Thanx for the game @Zinzan .

You panzers proved to be to much for my blocking force.
Thanks panzer kraut, you fought well with your seriously outgunned defenders. Caused me some worries and irritated the **** out of me :)

Good game.

BTW away on business until Weds night so haven't/won't get my turn processed until then.

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
@Panzer_Kraut have you sent the last turn out? Can't see it in dropBox (He may be being very dumb, it's not uncommon :rolleyes: ).

If you are Cease Firing - no problem, but we need top get the final result so @Nathangun can record the casualties etc.

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
@Panzer_Kraut have you sent the last turn out? Can't see it in dropBox (He may be being very dumb, it's not uncommon :rolleyes: ).

If you are Cease Firing - no problem, but we need top get the final result so @Nathangun can record the casualties etc.
There's no need to finish the battle once a retreat is ordered, I'll compile the casualty's.

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Tapatalk

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Battle 1

150 KG v 102 AR Hex T2.

The 150 KG attack into hex T2 defended by the 102 AR Task Force. This will be a pointless battle, a company sized unit with tanks versus a squad and a few bits of equipment, but they could still knock out a panzer. Axis Victory the 102 AR is Destroyed.

Battle 2
12th SS Div & PEIPER Div v's 7th Armoured Div.

Axis Victory! The 7th Armoured Division retreats.

Battle 3
FB KG Div v's 1st Inf Div

The poor citizens of Malmedy have once again to face the horrors of war as the Germans try to recapture the town. Axis Victory. The 1st Inf Div declared a retreat.

Battle 4
1st SS Pz Div v's 9th Armoured Div Hex U8

The 9th Armoured Division are once again called to grit their teeth as another assault on the town ST Vith from the 1st SS Panzer Division. Allied Victory, Axis forces called off the attack.

I process the next turn with updated map & OOB's on Monday 6th of June for the Allied attacks.